Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy tiny tidy and wild Birmingham  (Read 1926 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7174386) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Benny2820

Saw this one on a previous positive post and knew it was for me so I through out some texts and took the little fella on an adventure.

Location is by the co-op not far from the O2 Academy. It was daytime the place seemed busy but unthreatening. Building was clean and easy to find. Now not a downside to me but the room was a bit small and I think there were other girls in the place. Not a major problem for me. I like a bigger room but it’s not a deal breaker. Shower and towel offered.

The girl, ok so she is the girl in the photos however she is much younger looking in real life. Now my cut off is 25 she said she was 20 but every SP says they are 20 so I assumed she’d be older. She wasn’t. She was 20. I started to worry and told her she was too young. Add on to that the language barrier and we were off to a bad start. I asked her to prove that she was 20. She didn’t manage to do that but she did prove she was over 18 and to be honest she is so fucking fit that my dick was starting to dicktate. I love younger girls looks wise but I’m 42 so the moral side gets to me a bit. I said I’d stay and handed her the money. I did not regret it. She is filthy cute. A tiny little stick of dynamite. She can not speak a word of English but it don’t matter. She is mad in a good way. Dancing singing joking around she is the most entertained I’ve ever been by an SP. Just perfect.

Paid 250 for an hour and a half and added a tip. She was not only on time but early and wearing what I had asked for. I had written and translated the things I like and don’t like and she sat and read it.
I didn’t get down to what was on offer but I’m fairly vanilla. Kissing was full on and I told her I really enjoy it and she kissed me through out the whole encounter. Owo was offered but refused by me. RO was fantastic and she seemed to really enjoy rimming on her. Although after a while she said it tickled. Went through several positions and she seemed to love doggy in particular. She did take an absolute hammering however I’m not the biggest player in town if you catch my drift so I think if you’re packing you might not wanna listen to that as she is tiny. She looked FAF the whole time made the right noises, constant eye contact and smiled. Both ends of her smelt amazing and she was shaven. She only used a tiny bit of lube towards the end which I liked.

She’s not sticking around for long which is a shame but I’ve already booked myself in for a return.

Cons: can’t speak a word of English.

Pros: everything else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Why did you worry OP when she said she was 20 ? And you asked for proof ? What a mood killer that must've been.  :rolleyes: I have also seen her, and her roomate,(reviews  to follow). And she does look , in my opinion, her stated age.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 07:02:47 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Benny2820

Just not been with someone that young in a while. I’d agree she probably does look her stated age thinking about it. I was just taken aback. Most SPs say 20 and they are always 25/26 which she looked in her pictures.

Offline gbyld87

Tbh there's a girl in Leicester that I see fairly regularly that I felt I had to gently ask about her age.  Apparently she gets it a lot, but I totally get it - sometimes you just want to be sure.

Offline alabama1

Just not been with someone that young in a while. I’d agree she probably does look her stated age thinking about it. I was just taken aback. Most SPs say 20 and they are always 25/26 which she looked in her pictures.
Fair enough  :thumbsup:

Online RandomGuy99

Paid 250 for an hour and a half and added a tip. She was not only on time but early and wearing what I had asked for. I had written and translated the things I like and don’t like and she sat and read it.
The review is kinda confusing.

You said she was early and wearing what you requested.

Was it an incall or outcall?

Thanks

Offline alabama1

The review is kinda confusing.

You said she was early and wearing what you requested.

Was it an incall or outcall?

Thanks
Incall, and always a little early to let you in if you text 5 or 10 minutes  before the start time, I have found.  :hi:

Offline Prince

Damn...... makes me want to drive to B'ham from London for her!

Pretty special

Offline Battlebus

Tbh there's a girl in Leicester that I see fairly regularly that I felt I had to gently ask about her age.  Apparently she gets it a lot, but I totally get it - sometimes you just want to be sure.

An Sp or Civvy? Lol any links if the former?

Offline gbyld87

An Sp or Civvy? Lol any links if the former?

She's on VS only, and the photos she uses aren't her - in reality she's a lot more petite and young.  Plenty of reviews on here for her if you search with this URL though:

External Link/Members Only