Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x_kenzie_babyyy_x - energetic young hottie - Leicester hotel incall  (Read 1662 times)

4 review(s) for x_kenzie_babyyy_x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Demon8

Gentlemen, please cast your eyes on my review of Kenzie baby/Kenzie lee.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Prelude

I was headed to derby for work and had actually arranged to see another SP a week ahead and was ghosted on the way in. Thinking with Jr, I desperately sent off some messages to local girls that looked good to me however knowing it was late, I was unlikely to get lucky. Thankfully the next morning I had a few messages back, and decided to arrange a visit with Kenzie. She was a bit further out but I was keen to see a young SP after my previous arrangement with one had fallen through.

Booking & Comms

Very clear, very good. Moderate responses; organized meet morning of for an evening visit.

Damage

£120 phh, I see her price has increased to £130. Assuming a base value rate is set at her hourly, you will probably see a greater "value return" on her 45 min rate rather than a half hour as it stands today. I would probably visit her for 45 mins next time.

Hotel on the Leicester city outskirts on the M1. 30 min drive from where I was in derby. Clear and easy instructions for room access. Did have to pay for parking (dont recall how much)

Girl

Her stated age of 24 is probably about right. I would suggest its on the younger end of an estimate I would hazard, which would cap out at around 28, but 24 is definitely believable. Outside of her tan (which may be), she is all natural. Perky average sized tits, pierced nipples, round fat ass. She is a bit stockily built but not majorly so - still definitely feminine and certainly enough to have me rock hard throughout. East mids accent (which as a non local I loved and only made her hotter to me).

Action

Started on the bed, but don't be fooled; this girl has a lot of energy and when matched it was an all out fuck session. Exceeded my usual gfe expectations where she would take the full length of Jr, gagging, drooly in her mouth, and tight and wet in her pussy. I think we explored just about everything on her likes list. We changed positions quite frequently and she really enjoys what she does, or is a good enough actor to make you feel like you are doing a great job at pleasing her. We cycled through 69, cowgirl, doggy; even pulled out to have her suck me again as I approached the precipice so I could finger her at the same time (changing positions slows things down for me, so I didnt cum just yet). We changed to missionary and she is certainly built to be fucked hard. I came hard in the bag, had a shower.

As I was getting changed she was keen to talk to me and I enjoyed talking to her, she is a bit vapid but that might be an age thing; I just enjoyed her accent (might not be the case for others).

Eventually I left on the suggestion that next time I am in town to look her up, which I certainly will be, even if just passing by.

In the elevator I checked the time and I was in and out in around 35-40 mins from entering to exiting the lift.

Conclusion

Young perky pocket rocket with lots of energy whose demeaner asks you to match. Looking forward to seeing her again - hoping to pass by more often but work dependent and the roster of midlands girls who I enjoy or want to see is growing fast.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Vins97

I've got this one on my list tomorrow.
Hopefully it's worth it! Trying some domination with her.

Offline Demon8

I've got this one on my list tomorrow.
Hopefully it's worth it! Trying some domination with her.

Nice one brother let us know what you think  :hi: ... My review made me consider finding an excuse to see her for a second time