Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any ideas for 40ish mature fit tart  (Read 1965 times)

spiderwebber

I'm looking for a slightly maturish classy looking whore.
Sort of in her late-30ies 40ies, with a great figure, probably around size 10 - 12, B to D cups tits, and big arse, fair skin, red head or blonde, an old skool tart who likes to wear nice make up, dress up in sexy lingerie hold ups or stockings etc.

Any ideas?

I wont pay more than say £140 an hour, and preferably north of the river.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:48:22 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline StevenS

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:47:14 am by StevenS »

Offline undercoverpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot as as hell but expensive

Have you (or anyone) seen LB?  Interested in reviews, shes damn fine.

spiderwebber

Hot as as hell but expensive

Cheaper but still fit

Yummy

Wow!!  That's what I mean!! 1 and 3 are pretty much over budget but tempting as a long term goal.
Would like some reports, will search!
Thanks man!

Offline iPad3

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20614.0

Have a look at my review on Crystal, she's in budget and may well fit the bill, possibly a tad older than you want but she's in good shape and I'd say here age is accurate I.e. No prossie years deducted from actual age

spiderwebber

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20614.0

Have a look at my review on Crystal, she's in budget and may well fit the bill, possibly a tad older than you want but she's in good shape and I'd say here age is accurate I.e. No prossie years deducted from actual age

Thanks for that, she's Fantastic! Great body, sexy smile, pretty, and ticks most of the boxes, and enjoyed the review!!

Offline iPad3

Thanks for that, she's Fantastic! Great body, sexy smile, pretty, and ticks most of the boxes, and enjoyed the review!!

Glad to be if assistance, my reveiw was the third time seeing her and service was consistent each time, enjoy