Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SamanthaHardy - Highly recommended; intelligent & natural beauty - Colchester  (Read 1005 times)

10 review(s) for SamanthaHardy (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Demon8

Hello gents, I have seen Samantha a couple of times now and have finally had the opportunity to sit down and catch up with a review.

External Link/Members Only

Prelude

Looking for something different had guided my eye to the flurry of positive reviews she has received here in the recent months. She has a decent set of photos on her adultwork profile, although I do tend to be a bit cautious when the stomach region is apparently purposefully not shown. I thought I will give her a go regardless and I am extremely glad I did. I think she hides what she hides out of anonymity rather than any physical insecurity (and even if that were the case she has no reason to). I have decided to review my first time with Sam but have seen her a few times since...

Booking & Comms

Great. She is responsive and considering she doesn't work all the time she suggested alternative availability. A lot of SP's will just say no, and not offer options. I told her what I was after and she was happy to accommodate. The meeting in review had happened within the last 6 months.

Damage

Agreed on 30 min and it set me back £120. I don't know where the hoeflation in Colchester has come from as outside of the home counties you are looking at around £100 phh/£180 ph, rather than the 120/200. Seems to have been around for a bit longer than elsewhere as well, the girls there seem to have been charging equal to or more than their chelmsford counterparts for some time! It is becoming the standard though and I am happy to pay this, although it really is on the upper end of what I am willing to pay for gfe outside of London!

A modern flat not far from the train station. There is plenty of on road parking nearby as well. The neighbors seem to keep to their business and the area is pleasant, you could walk from the train station in 15-20 min and it would be a pleasant enough excursion. She gives clear instructions on where to go and how to get to her.

Girl

I was tentative based on the picture hiding a fair bit of her body, but I really enjoy how Sam looks. She reminds me of the unknowingly attractive nerdy academic we all knew in 6th form or university. She is natural throughout with long dirty blonde hair. She isnt skinny or fat, her body is "average" but definitely not in a bad way - she has the right amount of everything along with a great pair, beautiful eyes, and smooth skin. Not necessarily a head turner in the street but someone you would be very happy to be seen in the street on a date with!

She is intelligent and the post action conversation I suspect will only be limited by yourself. She is a good communicator during, exhibiting clear body language of what she is willing to do and what she enjoys, so you don't have to ask any questions that can sometimes feel awkward.

Action

Like my other positive reviews I will try and keep this to the point as I definitely want to see her again and don't want to my account here linked to my AW or current "work" number.

Invited to walk up to her flat, if I recall correctly I believe there is an elevator but I always opt to take the stairs as it fights the nerves. I love seeing new girls. Why are they always at least on the fourth flour?!

As I approached the floor she was on, Sam was there waiting and opened the door on my approach. No hiding, opened the door and there she was in a skirt and a shirt. Looks like she was dressed to head to the library or local park. I like the casual look. She was wearing makeup but not overly so. She is very naturally beautiful. I had a quick freshen up in the bathroom - minimally stocked for men; a lot of "girl goo" so she either lives in this flat or is very good at curating that look.

We started by kissing, where she is happy to french kiss. I would not call it deep, but deep enough. We explored bodies and gradually removed each others clothing. She always wears nice lingerie.

She goes to her knees for OWO which is very enjoyable. Eventually invites me to the bed where she continues with good eye contacts as well.

I decide I must return the favour so go down on her, where she allows fingering too. Eventually her vibrator came out and feeling her orgasm around my fingers is one of the hottest memories I have of my punting career. She very obviously orgasms and its just a treat to experience.

We then proceeded with bagging up and sex in a few positions, although I missed doggy. She loves prone bone where she can use her toy on herself and kiss you at the same time. Its not usually a position I enjoy as I find it lacks the correct alignment for good penetration but I really, really enjoyed it with Sam. I came fairly quickly into this position.

We then had a five minute laydown with her stroking my body, she really leans into the gfe which is really nice - most SP's provide very little in the way of "aftercare". Had a quick shower again afterward, dressed, then on my way out we shared a kiss. I was out around 7 mins over the 30 min mark so she does certainly give you the full time without issue.

Conclusion

I will definitely, and indeed have returned to Samantha. I am looking forward to many more meets. She is a great service provider with a high level of natural beauty and provides good "aftercare" as well. I feel I shouldn't recommend her because I would love to have this girl all to myself, but she comes with very high recommendations from myself. Enjoy her lads.  :drinks: