Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KHALEESI-CERSEI Locks Heath Southampton.  (Read 1043 times)

24 review(s) for KHALEESI-CERSEI (21 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline 0ty

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

May 2024
Got to be up early and ready to go to catch her.  Had never managed to be available when her green light was on before but finally times lined up. Her green light and phone number are only on for a few hours when she fancies a bit.
Safe discreet location easy parking. Texted in the morning got post code and time agreed. Texted on arrival and got door number.

Door opens as I walk up and in I go. She is tall. With her big heels 6ft.
Brief welcome in the very dark living room and up the stairs to the very dark bedroom. Decor has been mentioned before and yes it’s quite something. Smell of perfume in the house but not on her at the time, two dogs apparently but locked in the kitchen and not heard. A lot of previous discussion on here about her looks and sight speech impediment. Good looking lovely eyes and very slim. Excellent English.

She’s wearing hold ups a bodice and a sheer gown over the top and of course those killer heels.
Handed over the readies not counted and put on the side. Asked what I was after. She suggested GFE.

Stripped off and jumped on to large comfortable bed. She then took off the gown and bodice to reveal the hard fake tits. Straight into them responsive lovely nips. She’s stroking me as I play my hand went south to find the fully clean shaved delight. She crawls across the bed and positions her self over my face.  Lovely meaty labia and a good munch she was making light groans and thighs were shaking but who knows.  She’s then off and down the bed for OWO. Little bit of variation to begin and then gagging noises as she goes deep. Was enjoying it. Her long white blond hair all over me.  Only use of hands were to have a play with my balls. Didn’t mind me holding her head and a few thrusts. Decided this was good enough for me and let her carry on until I told her I was about to cum. No stopping took the lot and stayed there until my final pulses were over.  Up for a tissue to dispose. Gave me tissues and wet wipes to clean myself up. Bit of stroking and more fondling while chatting. She can really talk! Offered use of the bathroom, didn’t use so can’t comment.

Lots more talk from her as I’m getting dressed about her holidays and not wanting a boyfriend, which is why she does this. 

30 minutes £50.  Absolute bargain.  Previous posts have mentioned kissing and one said no. Nothing for me and I had minty fresh breath maybe she just didn’t want to kiss someone ifshe doesn’t fancy them, who knows but no great drama for me. I’ll try and return if stars ever align again and see if that makes a difference.