Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blanka21 - Harrow Rd, Wembley - Good girl; Bad comms  (Read 1778 times)

3 review(s) for Blanka21 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only

The profile picture has been filtered, but the body pics are her. Her face pics are in another review posted here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387924

Girl: Tall Blonde in her late 20s from Hungary. Big, but not fat ass, small, real tits. Make up and Clean. Boring but polite.
English Skills: Prostitutional Level of Fluency (Numbers, Postcodes, Yes/No/Babe, Sexual Acronyms)
April 2024

Communications were shite. Very on/off with hours of silence and I probably just got lucky that everything kind of worked out. Her house is in a decent residential road past Wembley Triangle, where the middle-class owners are proud of the area and like to nose about, when a bloke is sitting in his car texting prostitutes. When I got to her long road, I had to chase her for the door number to ensure I was parked at the correct end. Worse, when I parked up and walked to her bare driveway in full view of the road, no-one answered the door. I rang and knocked and eventually called, all to no answer. Just as I was about to leave, (solid 5 minutes) I saw Blanka come towards the doorglass.

Sex: £50 for 15mins of sex, covered bj and tongue-punching her ring and lips to my pleasure. Hygiene tasted good. She didnt rush me and was happy to let me try different positions. I left happy and will return.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 04:36:49 pm by chodu1 »

Offline Marvelous

Shes good :thumbsup:

You didnt spot this one by any chance? she was working with her in Harrow by the look off if.
External Link/Members Only

Profile looks promising and see if she got same attitude as Blanka

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chodu1

I had a rubbish second visit and she is firmly off the list now.

Her mate Lisa is on the list for a visit at some point, thanks for pointing out.