Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand - Pattaya Off Season  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Nickp

Hello,

I'm looking for a summer break but it falls into the Thailand off season. Has anyone been August/September time? Is it worth going or doesn't it make any difference?

Thanks
Nick

Online METEOR

Hello,

I'm looking for a summer break but it falls into the Thailand off season. Has anyone been August/September time? Is it worth going or doesn't it make any difference?

Thanks
Nick
I've been a couple of times in August/September but not to Pattaya. I don't think it makes any difference as always girls. Big plus points are cheaper hotels and less crowds

Offline Nickp

Thanks, I seen flights on Etihad are around £500 which seems cheap. Just don't want to go and find no women there as it's the off season and they've all gone to the provinces/home.

I don't really care about the weather.

Offline Prince_s

Iv been before in early september and its perfectly fine. Its not peak but its not quiet. You wont regret it and you wont be disappointed

Offline Doormatt

Thanks, I seen flights on Etihad are around £500 which seems cheap. Just don't want to go and find no women there as it's the off season and they've all gone to the provinces/home.

I don't really care about the weather.

Trust me, Pattaya will NEVER be short of women.

Offline billybob69

There will be plenty of women there. In fact there will be less punters so more women to go around.
Although don't discount the importance of the weather. They call it the rainy season for a reason. It can absolutely piss down for hours on an end. It isn't much fun mongering after being soaked through.

I've been in Pattaya at the end of September and that was quite nice. There would be a daily downpour for about 20 mins, the trouble would be predicting when that 20 minutes would be.

Offline clivethomas

Pattaya isn't like the small islands where low season might mean things shut down.

Everything is business as usual all year round.  The girls don't leave for low season, you will find they will actually be hungrier for money and those girls that are always busy or you don't get a reply from on Thai Friendly suddenly start messaging you back.  It's a good time to go.

I live in Jomtien and the wet season is unpredictable. You could come and see no rain at all or you could get rain everyday.  Usually it lasts 30 -90 mins or so but some days it does rain all day but that is not often. Occasionally the roads do flood but odd bad day of weather should not be a determining factor. 

The price of hotels in low season is just laughable too, many £25 a night or less for decent hotels.

I don't think there is ever a bad time for a guy to go to Pattaya. The worst time and when people moan the most is hot season March - mid May where it is brutal. That is lot less fun to be out and about town than waiting an hour for downpour to stop