Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Boobs Lady - Derby city DE1  (Read 741 times)

Offline mr.avenger

Link to the profile- External Link/Members Only

Just had a meet with this scammer. Over the phone comms were great and she was superbly polite and mentioned that it’s £60 for 30mins and includes everything (anal, oral without and kissing etc). I was thinking with my dick and was there to her location in 10mins.

She’s in north street on the way from marketon park to Derby city centre. Location was easy to find and she gave a wrong address to start with but came outside waving at me when I told her I’m outside. Showed me her boobs on the street which was very unusual and she had a studio room in a house with discreet entrance. Handed over the money and her behaviour changed all together.

Meeting:

Asked to the strip and came on condom straight and I asked her if I can touch her boobs, or kiss her and she told later please and let her make a start. She had a high raise bed in her room and she didn’t even came on bed or undress herself. Started with blowjob forcibly and then handjob (with oil applied on her hands secretly). I was asking her to let me touch her and she told me please wait and again said later. Made me cum in a matter of 5mins and then rudely asked to me leave or else she will shout.

:manhater: horrible meet and it costed me £60 for 5mins and she was rude and a seems a scammer. Just thought of posting this without delay to save others go through the horrible experience.

Online badsin

"Showed me her boobs on the street which was very unusual"
This did make me chuckle....

Sorry you had a crap punt. Thanks for the review  :hi:

Online Dick Cheese

Damn shame,those tits look epic,thanks for the warning.

Offline Dipper

Getting ugly vibes here without even seeing a face. Gross. But good intel thanks.

Another fatty trying to make a living from her large udders, with zero else to offer.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:32:59 am by Dipper »

Offline mr.avenger

Honestly, fact wise she wasn’t fantastic but her showing her boobs on the street (despite being unusual and strange) did the magic for making me stay. Also she was very short in height and those boobs and ass looked much bigger. Must be around 4.11 inches and also had gaps in her teeth. I was wanting her see her naked at least but she asked me not to talk at all and started to continuously whisper later to all my requests and also made me cum in a matter of seconds.

I can trust the Thai girls anytime over any Russian or Romanian/ Brazilian too