Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry @Olina - Near Kilburn Park - Best GFE I've experienced  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Player0123

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Confirmed services and agreed on a booking and got sent a nice clip showing how to get there, which really helps as I am usually very concerned about knocking on the wrong door and loitering around aimlessly (and therefore walking past a local like 5 times)

Girl:
I feel her pictures are an accurate representation of how she looks, could argue looks better than in pictures. Looks like the specified age of 24 is actually true. Slim balanced frame with some well done bolt-ons. In person friendly innocent vibes. She is hot but personally don't feel shes built for PSE vibes portrayed in the pictures if that's your thing.

Duration:
2 hours - £260

Services Received:
Sex, Relaxing Massage, GFE, DFK (YMMV as I've noticed this was not available in other reviews)

Pros:
  • Lip kissing that eventually progressed into full on DFK (YMMV - probably hard linked to hygiene, possibly attraction or maybe it being a focal point of my booking :unknown:)
  • Very GFE focused (heck I felt like she had been my GF for months) - discussed topics and kinda just spent the time relaxing for the most part (on my direction)
  • She comes very easily (this is based off muscle spasms) - there were no obviously fake moans
  • Cute as a button

Neutral: (Warning: I am nitpicking)
  • Massage is the relaxing type so it won't been one to loosen up your joints just something to do while recovering I guess
  • Can take some level of pounding once eased into it, but she doesn't seem built for it.
  • English is limited but seems she working on it

Cons:
  • Anal too tight but looks like shes making progress (tried but it was really quite painful for me)

Rounding up:
A really enjoyable GFE experience with sex not being the focus (I preferred it not to be as I don't enjoy it like that), I loved how she began being the one to initiate DFK a few times that it really made me not want to leave. I would highly recommend her to other GFE enthusiasts out there.
Overall Strong Positive

Would I return:
If it wasn't so impactful on my savings I would visit every week :lol:
But a definite yes if shes still around then ( - when I do have some financial leeway again)

Misc. Notes:
  • From our conversation, I had concerns that shes on the path to becoming jaded very quickly, nice to know shes focused and determined but yeah not going out for anything beyond food and supplies is concerning  :(
  • Wondering if Olina would start a rent a girlfriend service like in Japan :drinks: I would probably be a regular of hers if it was affordable :D
  • Felt harsh nitpicking to try and balance out the positives with something on the other side, but I believe I've become infatuated with her :dash: so attempted to maintain a unbiased perspective

Edit: Also noticed literally all my positive reviews (although some could be argued to be neutral) are with Olina so either they're doing something right or I've unknowingly become an Olina fanboy.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 01:28:39 pm by Player0123 »

Offline twisted512

Is that tattoo a bit much? It puts me off looking at the pics

Offline Player0123

It does cover a large portion of the front and if I'm recalling correctly, her back too. For me I wasn't particularly bothered by it, kind of find it hot if anything, but if tattoos aren't your thing I guess I would look for someone else.

Also ignore the use of the term "jaded" in my review, a mistake of mine, probably "burnout" might be a better word
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 12:35:48 am by Player0123 »