Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Victoria Tedesco - Cheltenham  (Read 1901 times)

29 review(s) for TsVictoriaTedesco (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Andybooth69

Saw Vic prob a month ago on one of her tours, always fancied seeing her as she has good reviews but that fact she only tops put me off a bit as generally vers. Anyway decided to go visit her.
Comms were good and location was nice flat in Cheltenham.
She’s got a lovely dick and is nice enough in person.
Either way was a neutral from me, she’s less feminine in real life and than her pictures show. They were clearly taken probably 5-10 years ago. She’s nice enough but the fact she tops only and is less feminine than a lot of other options means I wouldn’t revisit.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Top only,no OWO for £200 she's taking the piss.

Offline Cheltclient

Top only,no OWO for £200 she's taking the piss.

Have to agree. I guess if you don’t mind OW and you’re a bottom, you might enjoy it. But neither are for me. I’d be paying £200 for OW.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Why is she less feminine ?

She was always very good looking when I had seen her years ago. Bit clinical but good overall.

Online Sebstyles7

I've seen her and owo was definitely available. Even had owo whilst she was fucking me - amazing!  Giving a neutral for only topping when clearly says so on the profile seems a little harsh but your review I guess. 

Offline JontyR

I've seen her and owo was definitely available. Even had owo whilst she was fucking me - amazing!  Giving a neutral for only topping when clearly says so on the profile seems a little harsh but your review I guess.
Ditto this.

I can't see any reference to only OW. Although I guess she may detail with discretion because you don't know what cheesy bell end is turning up.

She is quite clear about the service that's provided. As always check what you are going to want before you book.

One aspect which I approve of with this SP is that - as long as you have agreed in advance - it isn't time up as soon as you bust a nut. I'd say that cum once is a default in the TS punting world unlike the cis. 

On the photos, did you think she looked that much different to her postings on X / Twitter?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 05:33:48 pm by JontyR »

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

I can't see any reference to only OW.

Apart from on her profile   ;) which shows OW not OWO.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 07:39:18 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Online Sebstyles7

AW profile shows "Oral" and "Receiving Oral", nothing about covered or OW??

Offline rje102

Can’t recall if it was OWO but she rocked my world

Offline Andybooth69

Didn’t give neutral based around not topping. Gave it based around the fact the pictures were 10 years out of date and that she is way less feminine looking that pictures would have you believe. OWO was provided, not sure what the confusion is there. I said I wouldnt return based around the fact that I’m more vers and the previous point about out of date pictures.

Offline Cheltclient

Didn’t give neutral based around not topping. Gave it based around the fact the pictures were 10 years out of date and that she is way less feminine looking that pictures would have you believe. OWO was provided, not sure what the confusion is there. I said I wouldnt return based around the fact that I’m more vers and the previous point about out of date pictures.

Thought it was a fair enough rating mate. Your booking, your rating :)

Offline JontyR

Fair enough. I did misread and conflate your decision not to revisit with the reason for the neutral.

She does post the occasional photo on twitter and these sometime link to an instagram feed. If others want to see if her pics are up to date that may be a better method?