Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana - Liverpool Street  (Read 2079 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (44 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

In Liverpool Street during May for a meeting. Needed a release - my preference Ivanna or Antonia aa were not available for the slot I wanted. So opted for Dayana.

5-10 minutes walk from the station.

Usual prossie fit for purpose Apartment.

Girl as per pictures. Attractive size 6-8. Facially - not as fresh looking as I like - but decent. imo early thirties - seems to have had a lot of work done on her body (i thought when younger she must have been a natural beauty). Best work Grapingo - massive bolt-on  fun bags 🫒

Service - standard el machina h/h. LFK, OW and 69 nice meaty flaps. Sex all positions I prefer - not as tight as I like but enjoyed pounding away sex doll mode - CG, deckchair, wheelbarrow, doggie, mish & wrap.

Positive. An okay VFM standard vanilla release with an attractive 30ish Rom with big silicone tits. Romingo.😉

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 08:26:50 am by Man of steel »

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review.  Sometimes a straightforward to frills release is all that you need

Offline Demon8

I would love to see her next time I am in London (2 weeks time) - do you know if she allows fingering?

Offline tantraman

... seems to have had a lot of work done on her body (i thought when younger she must have been a natural beauty) ...

... she was indeed a natural beauty, as per photos collected here :music:

Offline Arcy

Does she do threesomes with Elle?

Offline Gbraders12

Does she do threesomes with Elle?

She has a review from the 29th of April for a duo with her