Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Inked-Rae - Gateshead.  (Read 1470 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ride4fun7

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected by mod)

It was a 30 mins incall for £80

I have seen amber a couple of times and know what I am going to get. She was at a different location to thr normal gateshead flats but not far away. There was paid parking near by.

Amber's body is great but this time she had a lot more make up compared to previous times I thought she looked better without it. Handed over the cash. I stripped off and a bit of kissing before she went to start giving her great bjs. I love how his does it. But always gets me too excited. I ask if we could have set before it was too late. On with the condom before we start in missionary then switched to cow girl which I love I got a great view of me going in and out its wasn't long before I filled the condom.

A quick chat before I left. I would definitely be back and ask for less make up as I think she looks better without it
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 10:31:18 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online scutty brown

The corrected one in the review works?   :unknown:

yeah, for some reason your update wasn't showing on my laptop when I posted, maybe I had the page open too long.
Maybe I should have posted an explanation afterwards, sorry