Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussy busty natural - Liverpool st  (Read 1414 times)

68 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (54 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Carter220

Sussy
External Link/Members Only

£100 30mins no extras

Comms: quickly and easily arranged through msg about a hour or two before the meet

Location: nice apartment right by Liverpool Street. Discreet enough nobody will know why your entering the building.

Sussy: I found her quite attractive. I’ve seen previous reviews negatively describing her looks. I have to disagree but each to their own I guess.
She’s tiny about 5ft2 and size 8. Perky ass and nice big natural tits.

Action: after a quick shower I Joined her on the bed where she began dfk. After a few mins she proceeded to passionately and enthusiastically give me owo and rimming for about 10mins while I was fingering her pussy and ass she was very wet and I couldn’t wait to get inside her so on with the dom.
We started with missionary while dfk the I finished after another 5-10mins of doggy.
She’s definitely open to taking a good pounding doesn’t try to restrict you like I’ve found others do.

I would possibly return one day and maybe try anal with her but I’m currently on a mission to try new sp’s

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I agree, I think some reviews are harsh about her appearance. I found her attractive. She has a nice pair of big tits also.

Haven't see her for a few years but I always had good experiences with Sussy.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 04:47:38 am by VladtheImpaleHer »