Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Poison Ivy - Coatbridge  (Read 1702 times)

3 review(s) for poison-ivyy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tbig_man

External Link/Members Only

£90 - 30min incall. Punt happened within the last month.

Comms- contact made through text and agreed half hour incall

Location- she proves a postcode and tells you where a suitable car park is (row of shops close by to the flat.) When I arrived I called and she directed me to her block of flats and gave the flat number. Now this is the only negative. As another poster says, the area is a bit rough. When I entered the close there was a strong smell of weed from a neighbouring flat. When I arrived at her flat, she did the usual hiding behind the door, it was a bit tight trying to get through the door. Once in the flat is fine. It’s clean. It’s just the location that might put some off. Shower offered on arrival and at the end.

The girl- I’m not the best with sizes but I would say size 16 is accurate. She looks good and in my opinion carries it well. She’s a redhead and found her facially attractive. Her tits are massive and she has a nice curvy ass. She was dressed in a matching lingerie set and had glasses on which made her look even more sexy.

Services- she asks a lot of questions to gauge what you like, “do you like kissing”, “are you sensitive”, “want me to go slow or deep”. Started of with some DFK and then she got my cock out. Used some lube and rubbed it all over to get me hard, as she was doing this she was say back with her tits out making eye contact and giving some dirty talk. She then delivered some very good OWO before moving onto some doggy when I finished in the bag. I’m sure there were plenty more services on offer that I didn’t have time to try. Some small talk at the end while getting dressed. Seems like a nice girl as well.

Definitely a positive I would return.

Offline Problem Child

FFS.
A heavily tattooed, bespectacled, well endowed red head with a filthy gob on her is plying her trade less than 30 mins from me. Been on aw for 3 years and I’ve yet to get in touch for a visit. I won’t lie, I’m fucking ASHAMED of myself.
😫

Cheers Tbm and other reviewers for the heads up 🤘

Offline tbig_man

Yes I wish I’d found her sooner. Not sure how I hadn’t come across her profile before.

Offline tbig_man

FFS.
A heavily tattooed, bespectacled, well endowed red head with a filthy gob on her is plying her trade less than 30 mins from me. Been on aw for 3 years and I’ve yet to get in touch for a visit. I won’t lie, I’m fucking ASHAMED of myself.
😫

Cheers Tbm and other reviewers for the heads up 🤘

Let us know how you get on!

Offline Problem Child

Will do broseph 👊
Don’t hold your breath though. I’m taking a wee break from this shit just now.
Haven’t fucked anyone is almost 3 weeks.
I honestly can’t remember the last time I could say that. 🙀