Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James - Bellshill  (Read 1115 times)

28 review(s) for Savannah_James (27 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tbig_man

External Link/Members Only

Fee- £100 for half an hour. She’s usually more expensive but I believe she has a lower rate on certain days.

Comms- contact was made on the day through text. She replied promptly to check if I had an AW account with feedback which I do. Time was agreed. All fairly straightforward.

Location- property in Bellshill. Nice house and easy to find. Was clean and get safe. Shower offered on arrival and at the end.

The Girl- I’ve seen Savannah a few times in the past. She was dressed in lingerie and stockings. She has quite an alternative look which I’m into. Purple hair. Tall curvy girl. Decent sized tits with nice big nips. Age on profile I would say is fairly accurate.

Services - Savannah offers dom sessions for those that are into that. I went for a GFE. Oral was covered but very well delivered with plenty of enthusiasm. I gave her some RO which she responded well to (said she came) then onto sex with her on top and then doggy. Finished off with Savannah giving more oral and finishing in the bag. Plenty of dirty talk throughout.

Overall positive from me. Only downside would be the OWO isnt offered but it isn’t a deal breaker.