Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia - 1 Green's Court, Soho Walk-Up  (Read 942 times)

Offline Cullen

Last month I was in Soho, looking for some action on the Easter weekend. I don't think I've ever punted there at that time of year before, so was surprised at how quiet Soho was and, subsequently, how many walk-ups were shut. With my options limited, I took a rare excursion to 1 Green's Court. Walking up the first flight of stairs I saw a poster promoting a 'curvy brunette'. I do like a brunette, but prefer the slimmer type myself, but knocked on the door all the same.

Twas Julia that answered. A brunette (with blonde streaks), but not curvy at all. In fact, she was a slimmer type. Quite pretty too. Late 20s at a guess. As she let me in I undertook a brief scan of her features and though I'd struck gold. As we entered her room my hopes and dreams were dampened somewhat. "Here's the menu, what do you want?" delivered in that offish tone that only a Romanian with attitude can pull off. First thing I noticed was how limited it was. The second thing was how expensive it was - everything was £10 more than the normal walk-up price. Still, she looked hot. I opted for sex for £40 (instead of the usual £30), and she took the money to give to the maid. In the minute she was gone I decided on some RO too, so pulled out another £20 for a 69 (the price on the menu for sex and 69 was £60). For 10 minutes or so this was shaping up to be an expensive punt, and with a girl who, so far at least, didn't go much for customer service. Still, she looked hot. Not as hot as that fucking room though. What is it with that first floor flat there?

Back in the room, another £20 handed over, I tried to make a bit of small talk while we undressed to lighten the atmosphere. She wasn't having any of it. Once she got naked I realised just what a fit, tight body she had. Slim, but not skinny, toned, and not an ounce of fat to be seen. Physically, just my type, apart from the large number of small tattoos. On to the bed and she not so much sat on my face, more hovered over it so I could only get a mere flick of the tongue onto her clean snatch while she gave me a perfunctory BJ. This lasted two minutes at most before she got up and said "you on top." No negotiating here, not that I was overly bothered, as I wanted to see her from the front as I fucked her. As well as a gorgeous body she also had a very pert pair of tits, which I enjoyed watching bounce daintily. I remarked, tongue in cheek, that she still had her socks on. "this is not part of sex". "I know, but I'd love to suck your toes when I cum in you." "Then you pay £30 more". *resigned laugh*. Surprisingly, given how stereotypically Romanian she was in other respects, she allowed me to run my hands all over her perfect little body, and didn't do that hand over the pussy trick to restrict access. In fact, I gave her a good fucking for a five minutes, not a pounding, but not far off it.

Job done, and she was up, squatting over the bidet and out of the room before I'd even put me pants on. I left the room to see her on the sofa with the maid. I asked her what days she worked. Wednesday to Saturday, apparently. She was covering for someone that Sunday. As I got to a nearby pub, I thought I won't be seeing her again, fit body or not. But, actually I think now that I will. As I said, physically, she was right up my street (body 9/10, face 7 or 8). My hope is that, with repeated visits and a bit of subtle grooming, she'll loosen up a bit and let me explore that body a bit more. A foolish hope maybe. We'll see.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:25:32 pm by Cullen »

Offline rebelscum

I'd say it is a foolish hope, but your money.  Let us know if the 2nd time goes any different for you.  At least your review bucks the trend of people having a fantastic punt, but never wanting to go back to see that SP again.  You had a relatively shitty punt, but yet you want to go back and see that SP! 

Offline Cullen

I'd say it is a foolish hope, but your money.  Let us know if the 2nd time goes any different for you.  At least your review bucks the trend of people having a fantastic punt, but never wanting to go back to see that SP again.  You had a relatively shitty punt, but yet you want to go back and see that SP!

It's her body that's got me returning. If I can warm her up a bit, I'm onto a good thing. I'll even be happier to pay the inflated rates.