Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy hot trish - Paddington London  (Read 3684 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Hot Trish (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline R6R1

1.5 hours - £220

Very good comms with quick replies, I text when I was outside and she instantly replied with door number and instructions to get into her flat

The flat is very small and the bathroom is probably the smallest I’ve ever been in but didn’t bother me in the slightlest as I’m not the biggest guy widthwise, she has a clock on the side of the bed which might annoy some people but I quite like it as I know how long I have left etc

Trish is absolutely stunning, I wouldn’t say she looks exactly the same as the pictures they may have been touched up a little but again this didn’t bother me as she looked great

Paperwork out the way and I had a quick shower, she was lay on the bed completely naked looking amazing, lovely soft skin, perfect pussy and nice bum

We kissed (not exactly dfk but again I wasn’t complaining), touched each others body’s then started with owo which was very good taking nearly all of my cock and frequently licking my balls and shaft in between, on with the hat and didn’t take her long to get the first load out of me whilst riding me cowgirl

She asked me if I wanted a massage till I was ready to go again which was quite good but it wasn’t long before I turned over ready for round 2, again started with owo nice and deep with a good amount of saliva, new hat on and I fucked her hard doggy till I cum yet again

Back to massage till I was ready again but this time I was already hard so I got her to lie in the missionary position while I played with her pussy, this is when I realised her pussy is literally perfect probably one of the best pussys I’ve had for a long long time, she looked amazing with her legs spread and me spreading her pussy and playing with her clit, 3rd hat on and I fucked her missionary with her legs spread, she can take a good pounding and she’s either a good actor or was genuinely enjoying it, lasted a little longer this time before blowing in the bag yet again

Now when I was texting her she did say she would make me cum 3 times in 90mins which she had now done but she asked if I wanted to go back to massage as there was around 20 mins left, I obliged as I might aswell have my moneys worth but thought I would be cheeky after 5 mins asked if she wanted to fuck one last time and she said yes

She bent over in front of the mirror so I had perfect view of her ass and pussy while she was giving owo, she was surprised how quickly I got hard again for the fourth time and put the last hat on him, she lay on her back legs spread without even asking so I’m guessing she liked the hard deep missionary and I give her everything I had for the last leg of the race lol by the time I was done there was literally 5 mins left, she asked if I wanted a shower which I did quickly and got dressed, gave her a kiss at the door and I was on my way with a spring in my step 10-15 mins over time :rolleyes:

Definitely got my moneys worth out of her and I would definitely return next time I’m in London, 4 loads at £220 = £55 per load with massage in between, quite a bargain if you ask me

External Link/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

4 loads impressive

What’s her English like

Offline R6R1

Not bad tbh we could both understand each other (I’m from the northeast so even some English people struggle to understand me sometimes lol) it wasn’t hard to have a conversation with her, she did say she’s only been here 9 months so I would say her English is quite good for the short time she’s been here

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review OP but can you take an educated guess on her age?
She doesn't specify her age and many of these Thai women seem to take liberties disguising age through Photoshop.
 :hi:

Offline Norman Osborn

I reckon shes no more than late 20s - pictures in white are very accurate

Offline R6R1

Thanks for the review OP but can you take an educated guess on her age?
She doesn't specify her age and many of these Thai women seem to take liberties disguising age through Photoshop.

She said she was 25 and I believed her, she does look young if she said 21 I would have also believed her lol

Offline R6R1

I reckon shes no more than late 20s - pictures in white are very accurate
I think she looks younger than the pictures when you see her in person tbh

Offline Pleasure4ever

I did TOFTT her 18 months ago so she’s not been here 9 months.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366391.0

Her age almost definitely well into mid 30’s.

Her English is good when she speaks but she’s hardly engaging.
Cold pro vibes back then, glad she warmed up to you.

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the info.
So we have a range of 25-35, depending on who you listen too lol

Offline Pleasure4ever

There’s a very useful Tokyo punting guide which clarifies the way the age is advertised.

Copyright to the creator of that post, I hope he doesn’t mind me to paste.
Quote;

“ The age of a girl provided on a website is generally not her real age, but a system known as Yoshiwara age(𠮷原年齢), which is roughly related to her real age as follows:20=20-22 21=23-25 22=26-28 23=29-31 24=32-34 25=35-37”

Asian ladies look way better than the European counterparts, and if your eye is not trained to spot the giveaways you will think they are way younger.

Offline another381

Great review. I usually avoid the £150 girls these days but this could tempt me to spending a little more.

Her profile says she has a big ass, would you agree?

Offline R6R1

Her ass isn’t big imo but she does have a nice pair of cheeks back there, probably bigger than most Thai/asians I’ve had before as they’re normally flat at the rear lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:49:55 pm by R6R1 »

Offline another381

Hahaha i know exactly what you mean. They're flat as an ironing board and it looks sad specially when they're wearing thongs

Offline R6R1

I would say Trish has what I would call a nice little peach, not big but not flat either