Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mrs Robinson! - Farnworth, Bolton  (Read 2604 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7016020) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline shagmore

Mrs Robinson!
External Link/Members Only
This was last week
1 hr £ 120.00
Fancied a hairy BBW and she didn't disappoint
Contacted via AW mail, left phone number then she confirmed time and date and gave post code. Very responsive and quick to get back to me. Had a bit of back and forth to set the scene .
Arrived at post code, text to say was there, was 10mins early but not an issue, Gave house number and said to come straight in.
Place was where she lived. Smart and tidy. Plenty of parking nearby
When got inside, she called from upstairs, walked up and wow, she looked stunning in in black basque and stockings.
Started with some serious kissing and touching, then OWO - great technique, and including ball sucking, reverse oral, now she does have a nice strawberry blonde hairy pussy - I was in heaven
After she had come, bagged up and started from behind, then mish, and several other positions. She was very attentive and had great tits
After had come, cleaned up and had a bit of a chat. By the time I had shot my load was about an hour and 10mins in, no sign of clock watching
Very good value for money if you like a BBW with a hairy pussy

Offline rhinot

Thanks for the review.
I do like a mature, fuller figured lady and she is not too far from me.
I really like the pic with her hands on her hips.

Online Princealbert1985

Thank you for this. She's in my Big Tits HL

After the last bbw visit I went to was shite, I haven't ventured to this lady yet due to lack of reviews. Hopefully I'll pop down soon

Offline Johndy

Thanks for review, I was going to see Plus size pin up and had Mrs Robinson in my HL as well.

Looks like Mrs Robinson then

Thanks again

Offline dadio