Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_LolaJovan_X Incall Retford  (Read 540 times)

1 review(s) for X_LolaJovan_X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline puntingfool

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £100.

I added her to my hotlist when I first noticed the profile and then saw some intel on this site about her previous appearance on AW. I'd been interested in her previous profile but hadn't known that the two were the same woman. I decided to book in. Everything was straightforward and her place is very discreet and clean as was she.

I'll deal with the age thing first. From the neck up she is clearly older than her stated age and not by a year or two. From the neck down she could definitely be late forties. This may mean that she is not for you. I was happy with the way she looked. I'll cover this at the end but the rates are not quite what they seem either.

She met me wearing heels, lingerie and a lovely smile. She has great legs, a lovely arse and an impressive pair of knockers - they are enhanced but well done. We went up to the bedroom and had a bit of getting to know each other chat before we started kissing and fondling. Soon she knelt down, released my cock and put it in her mouth. From there we gradually removed each others clothes before I went down on her. She was very responsive and got very wet. It all tasted and felt natural and if there was any lube involved I was unaware of it. She was great company throughout the meeting, the banter flowed and the kissing never stopped.

After some 69 - she knows how to suck cock - she applied the cover and climbed aboard for some very energetic cow girl. We finished in mish and I was spent. She certainly puts some effort into it.

We chatted for about 10 minutes after the deed was done and she was happy to lay on the bed in just her stockings and suspender belt while I got dressed. I like it when they don't immediately start pulling on their clothes. I was there around 45 minutes in total of which about 30 was bedroom action so from my point of view it was really £100 for 45 - good value in my book.