Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi sexy Thai - Preston  (Read 846 times)

37 review(s) for Heidi Sexy Thai (30 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Willcoach23

This happened late March 2024.

Cost - £110 for 45 mins, includes kissing, owo.

Whilst visiting Preston checked who was available and their reviews.  Heidi seemed to meet my requirements and had some good reviews.  Fired off a text and she responded quickly with availability as required.  Heidi seemed to have a booking straight after and asked if I could come 15 mins earlier which I did.

Venue - apartments alongside german supermarket on New Hall Lane.  Once I arrived code texted for main door, once in floor and room number texted.

The Girl - as per her pictures, firm tits with bullet nipples and tight body - just wonderful!

The Meet - usual hiding behind the door.  Let in and taken to the bedroom.
Coat off, paperwork sorted and kissing underway, I needed to get to work on those erect nipples, simply delicious!

Onto the bed, where she started oral without, this was good.

Heidi then laid on the bed and I went to work on her pussy, great tasting and really fresh smelling.  Was there for a bit, then into 69.  I then spent some more time sucking her nipples.

Heidi applied the rubber.  Straight into missionary, and a few more positions.  A tight pussy and it was not long before I filled the bag.

We then lay on the bed chatting, her english was good enough to have a good convo.  Heidi then gave me a massage, but unfortunately I could not go for another pop (must be my age).

Conclusion - Great punt.