Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LuckyThai / Thanya - TS review Soho  (Read 3316 times)

1 review(s) for LuckyThaiTS (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jordanfn7

£40 half hr massage + £40 hr

So I’ve been looking at getting a TS massage for a little while to ease myself into that world to see if it’s really my thing. I reached out to Thanya on very late notice and she was very prompt & agreed to meet me in the next hour.
I believe she usually works from home somewhere in west London, but she also works out of a massage place around soho.

It’s not the most discreet of places as it’s a joint reception with a hair salon, with a little staircase down to the massage rooms. I walked down and was greeted by Thanya.
she has an attractive face, but her height gives her away. She’s surprisingly tall for Thai, and I would say about 5ft11/6ft

We agreed on the time and extras and with the paperwork out the way she allowed me to get comfortable in peace. The room was quite dingy with a very old massage ‘bed’ that squeaks.
She checked in with me what pressure of massage I would like, if I was allergic to any oils and we got down to business. It was quite clear she is trained as a masseuse as she worked through my body. Thanya started on my back and worked down through my legs. There wasn’t cc swipes as such but she had my legs spread at one point to work through them, and could tell I was enjoying it so she played with my ass a little

Eventually I got asked to turn over and and we ended the session on a good note.
The only thing to mention which brings this down a little is that her hands are a bit rough and a little big if this deters you

All in all a good massage if that’s what you’re looking for.
It certainly hasn’t deterred me from the TS world

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 03:45:11 pm by Jordanfn7 »

Offline Trumpet

If you’re looking for a good TS massage, I can highly recommend yo-yo in Queensway. 

Offline zachmorgan

Thanks for the review.

Was thinking of seeing her this weekend, contacted her and was quoted £200 an hour for massage + fs which is considerably more expensive than what you'd paid, but I assume this is at her gaff. Might go for it and feedback with a review as well.

Offline zachmorgan

To follow up on the above, I attempted to visit her recently at her gaff and was quoted £200 for the hour for the 'full' experience. Turned up and then radio silence - didn't answer my messages and calls so I left after about 20 minutes.

She texts me an hour later apologising, said she'd fell asleep while enjoying some wine with a client, and proceeded to send me a photo of empty wine bottles to ensure me she wasn't lying  :lol:

Can't say I was impressed.

Offline Mattygibbsy

£40 half hr massage + £40 hr

So I’ve been looking at getting a TS massage for a little while to ease myself into that world to see if it’s really my thing. I reached out to Thanya on very late notice and she was very prompt & agreed to meet me in the next hour.
I believe she usually works from home somewhere in west London, but she also works out of a massage place around soho.

It’s not the most discreet of places as it’s a joint reception with a hair salon, with a little staircase down to the massage rooms. I walked down and was greeted by Thanya.
she has an attractive face, but her height gives her away. She’s surprisingly tall for Thai, and I would say about 5ft11/6ft

We agreed on the time and extras and with the paperwork out the way she allowed me to get comfortable in peace. The room was quite dingy with a very old massage ‘bed’ that squeaks.
She checked in with me what pressure of massage I would like, if I was allergic to any oils and we got down to business. It was quite clear she is trained as a masseuse as she worked through my body. Thanya started on my back and worked down through my legs. There wasn’t cc swipes as such but she had my legs spread at one point to work through them, and could tell I was enjoying it so she played with my ass a little

Eventually I got asked to turn over and and we ended the session on a good note.
The only thing to mention which brings this down a little is that her hands are a bit rough and a little big if this deters you

All in all a good massage if that’s what you’re looking for.
It certainly hasn’t deterred me from the TS world

External Link/Members Only

What was name of the massage shop? Would be helpful for us all

Offline Jordanfn7

What was name of the massage shop? Would be helpful for us all

It’s Olier Spa / Gusto Hairdressing