Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy2023 - East Grinstead  (Read 792 times)

19 review(s) for Sindy2023 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline cubuvina

Sindy2023 - East Grinstead

External Link/Members Only

It happened last Thursday

I booked her for 45 mins so it costed £120

Comms: all via text. Easy and quick

Location: A department house near East Grinstead station. You can park a car at the Sainsbury's and walk to her apartment. It takes you 5 mins by walking to her apparment.

Girl: Lithuanian, blonde, slim (size 6 or 8), tan, attractive but not my style. I prefer a hot blonde and pale girl. I find it hard to guess age, I think she in early 30s. .

Meeting:

I was told to text when outside the building, then was given the flat number.

Once inside, Sindy was there to greet me, smiling, she looked fit. She was wearing some skimpy lingerie with heels, her nipples protruding out. Really sexy.

After some general chat, I started with LFK and immediately moved in for DFK, which was great. After that, she asked me to take my clothes off, as did she. We continued snogging as we moved to the bed. She asked if I wanted OWO, and soon had my member in her mouth and she was very good. I asked her more attention to the ball and she was happy to do that. Lots of good eye contact from her.

Then I moved to 69 and ate her pussy which is shaved and flesh. Moans from her as if she enjoyed it.

After few minutes in 69, I stood up and I asked her to lick/kiss my balls, which she did. Nice OWO technique. I asked her to DT me and surprisingly she did quite well.

Moved to 69, ate her out some more. I did not ask for rimming but I think she will be happy for that if you ask.

She suggested sex, got out a condom and rubbered me up. I positioned her in doggy on the edge of the bed with me standing. It looks great from this position. Moved to mish, where she got quite vocal when I fucked her hardly. Finally doggy again and I came.

I was about to blow but I am not a fan of CIM. However she was ready for that if I asked.

Take a rest and I stared 2nd round which I held longer and she moaned a lot. After 2nd round, she said that it was good and she love to do it again.

She cleaned me up, offered me a shower which I took.

We talked a bit more while I changed. She's a open minded kind of girl.

Summary:
Slim, attractive, blonde Lithuanian
Nice body, golden tan
Good DFK throughout
Good sex
Good OWO
2 pops for 45 mins

Overall: Positive

Recommend?: Yes. She was nice and offered a good service.

Return?: Maybe.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 03:33:54 pm by cubuvina »

Online MrMatrix

Nice review OP. Shes been on my HL and what you have said fits the bill for me. So I would certainly hope to see her at some stage.  :hi: