Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia.xxx - Hull  (Read 1194 times)

2 review(s) for olivia.xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Xratedhull

External Link/Members Only

07719 193205

Another scamming cunt.
Got to the hotel where this conning cunt is staying. Arranged for a blow and go with facial and to film it all, no problem. Got to the hotel on the edge of Hull, paid her via bank transfer prior to entry before she gave room number, paid, gave me room number and entered (busy hotel mind) got to her room and knocked, absolutely nothing. Kept knocking, ringing - absolute silence. No reply since, £80 out of pocket!

Not ideal but don't want people falling for this scammer like I have.. lesson learnt

Online hornypunter

Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately it appears she has form as link to previous report shows. Alarm bells always ring when adultwork feedback is hidden.

Offline Xratedhull

Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately it appears she has form as link to previous report shows. Alarm bells always ring when adultwork feedback is hidden.

She hid it after I left her a bad review, shame as if she was alright I'd have probably been back and she'd have instantly got more than £80.. absolutely brain dead for a quick bit of cash!

Offline scutty brown

she was probably never in the hotel - you could have been in a pickle if the room had been occupied by someone else.

Offline scutty brown

PimEyes finds a source for two of the profile photos, so I've reported it as a scam

first hit in each case

Offline Xratedhull

PimEyes finds a source for two of the profile photos, so I've reported it as a scam

first hit in each case

Thank you! Never used that site but let's stop these scamming whores once and for all

Offline Xratedhull

she was probably never in the hotel - you could have been in a pickle if the room had been occupied by someone else.

Dread to think, suppose I'm the stupid naive one!

Offline scutty brown

If you ever get a situation where you turn up on site and then get a payment by transfer request before you get the room number, it's always a scam

Offline Xratedhull

If you ever get a situation where you turn up on site and then get a payment by transfer request before you get the room number, it's always a scam
If I do I'll flag the fucker in immediately!

Offline hullad

That's shipt mate.
I hate scams like that I have never been caught out as I NEVER pay before I am with them. I did get ripped off with a local ( picky park )who I got a tad to close too, so I understand just write it off and move on.

Offline Xratedhull

That's shipt mate.
I hate scams like that I have never been caught out as I NEVER pay before I am with them. I did get ripped off with a local ( picky park )who I got a tad to close too, so I understand just write it off and move on.

Aye true, just best to let others know to completely avoid these trouts.

Who's the bint that ripped you off?

Offline Xratedhull

Update - this cunt has changed her username

Now goes by olivia.xxx

Claiming to be in yet another Village hotel, also hidden reviews now so presumably won't be getting any custom  :D

Online hornypunter

Update - this cunt has changed her username

Now goe :dash:s by olivia.xxx

Claiming to be in yet another Village hotel, also hidden reviews now so presumably won't be getting any custom  :D
Hasn't updated her profile though, it still says my name is Sofia.