Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Klein - Kensington  (Read 1551 times)

Offline tsmounting

I’d been eying this punt up for a while. The photos looked good to me. I like fit TS’s, face looked a bit off but the body looked very good so it went on my to do list

Price:

Agreed to pay £300 for an hour which is above my budget but was horny and drunk so there you go.

Communication:

Ok in arranging but keep me waiting outside for 15 minutes before entering,first red flag.

Apartment/location:

Based in Kensington area, very nice flat, clean and good decor, could not fault this.

Looks:

This is where it falls apart. Face is ok, about what you would expect. She is sbout 5,5 and very fat. No sign of ‘fitness’ as claimed in the ad. Very podgy. Cock is about 5 inches and narrow and doesn’t work.

Experience:

As I entered, she was pleasant enough but kept sniffing as though she was on something. Once upstairs, exchanged money and got undressed. She then disappeared for 10 minutes leaving me there. When she returned she undressed to reveal a very average to poor physique. No kissing but to be honest, I was not that attracted. We did mutual OW until I got hard, flipped her over into doggy. Fucked her for about 10 minutes then asked her to fuck me, when back to try to make her hard and she could not get it up. Top/bottom was explicitly requested before the meet so very disappointing. She then leaves the room for another 20 minutes and comes back to resume with me fucking her until I came.left after 40 minutes.

The reason I feel it’s such a strong negative is firstly the pictures are very flattering/ misleading but mainly the price. Too many SP’s demanding £300 and they look poor to mid and give average to shyte service. Not worth £200 per hour tbh.

External Link/Members Only (Updated)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 01:44:33 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline williambream

I couldn't bring myself to pay 300ph in any circumstances, I'm just too tight.

Offline tsmounting

I couldn't bring myself to pay 300ph in any circumstances, I'm just too tight.

I’m leaning that way tbh. The risk of bad experience plus brutal buyers remorse is ruling out a lot of punts. Just think you could fly to RIO for a week for a couple of G’s and have way more fun for a fraction of the price.

Offline James10

I definitely would’ve walked. I have done before when faced with someone who looks fuck all like their photos.