Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dudley - 15 mins with Lucy Thai  (Read 531 times)

2 review(s) for Lucy_Thailand (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dudleypunter

External Link/Members Only

So had 15mins with this Thai.

Communication was all done via text and fired off services and address which was near Grange Park on himley road . (Dudley west mids)

Found it hard to find but after a number of pics of her location and me walking around I found it. It’s actually not too hard to find just house numbers threw me off.

Apartment is really nice it is on the main road but as cars are moving well I would still say it’s discreet no one really had eyes on me.

So on to the services,first girl is as per pics and I found really attractive! Nice and slim with a decent ass. requested 15mins for £60 did try ask for OWO CIM for extra £20 but she wasn’t budging but was all in good spirits.ask to lay on bed and she started with OW, really good and enthusiastic and then climbed on and bounced on my cock…. Here is where I thought it was a little mechanical, no eye contact and fake moans but it was really obvious, moved to doggy and I’m pounding away like a jack hammer grabbing her nice thick ass but she wasn’t really doing much… started getting tissue paper and was staring not long left.

Anyway filled the bag to which she got up pulled off condom and wiped me down..

I’m in two minds about neutral and positive. I’m going to go neutral as I think the mechanics just took any real mood away.