Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bexxy- Stratford upon Avon  (Read 384 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6840823) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

When- few weeks ago

Where- Hotel chain Stratford upon Avon

Comms for arranging- All text , reasonably swift.Confirmed £180 for hour included all likes .....more on that later

Preamble- have seen this profile in banbury a number of times and always thought it was a PG scammer....as the opoortunity arose that i knew i would be out and about in Stratford later that eveing arranged a one hour incall at hotel by text.
Parked nearby as paid parking at hotel...was dismayed to see it was a keycard hotel...this then led to a very confusing 10 minute text back and forth with bexxy regarding a keycard that had been hidden outside the hotel...i struggled to find it in the dark but eventually by luck did.

Made why way in- fortunately the keycard got me to stairwelll before reception....got up to rooom and bexxy let me in.

Bexxy- tall, slightly 'tarty' demenour, stated vital statistics about right...quite attractive milf in stocking, suspenders etc.

The meet- handed over my £180 and freshened up in bathroom. Bexxy was pretty good fun to talk to , she lives somewhere i grew up so had a chat about that. I asked her to remove all her cloths as all that lingerie does nothing for me and i luv bare legs and feet.
Bexxy complied and we got on the bed she was going to give me OW and i was hoping for OWO- she said thats extra £20...i did say the text said all inclusive and she apologised for 'misunderstanding' . Thats what brings this down from a positive to neutral....and Bexxy if you read thsi dont take the piss with extras ...it spoilt what was otherwise a good meet ..for me. So reluctantly i got the £20 so thsi is my most expensive Punt i think £200.

Anyhow some kissing, reverse oral and Bexxys OWO which was superb...spitting , sloppy PSE style... carried on for a while then i got her in missionary on a couch in the corner ...and ploughed away until i came in the bag.

Said my goodbyes and one my way ..45 minutes all in £200! what am i doing !! :scare:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 11:41:03 am by theejaculator »