Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Runya sexythai in Warwick  (Read 1119 times)

2 review(s) for Runya sexythai (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

When-about 4 weeks ago

Where- Warwick, not far from the hospital, serviced apartmnets frequently used by touring thais. Word of warning - absolutely no chance of parking on the road outside after 6pm and next nearest parking some 5 or 10 minutes walk away. They do give you the gate code but ive never wanted to park inside the development.

Comms- all text - no mention of extras

Fee- £130 one hour/Unexpected Fee £20 extra for OWO

Runya sexythai- its the girl in the pictures thank god. Demure , very attractive , slim and real breasts! Vital statistics on profile pretty accurate...i was pleased.

The meet- Didnt need the gate code as did manage to park on road outside and went through on footpath that runs between the apartments.
Let in and into the room, met by a reserved but friendly Runya.
Asked to use bathroom to freshen up...towl provided.

Into the bedroom, Runya's Engrish pretty good...told me she hadnt long started and wasnt too happy the first week or two which i can imagine its not easy being in a strange country with strange men doing strange things :blush: and how she had a kid back home she neede to support cuz the dad had done a runner.

We started feeling each other up and this is where things would normally start to happen for me but didnt., Ill explain..

I've become quite dependent on ED meds before every meet and decided to try a fiffenet one Tafyidel of something like that....it had no effect on me at all :dash:

Runya tried to get a condom on my flaccid member to start OW ...no chance ..i then asked for OWO..thats extra £20...FFS. Anyhow deperate to get hard i paid up. She does seem to have quite a long list of 'likes' so god knows what Anal or CIMwould cost.

OWO didnt help either still on a semi...tried to penetrate missionary with condom back on but just couldnt get it in still flacid.

So why a positive you are thinking? I asked if Runya kissed , she nodded and we spent the next 30 minutes kissing and cuddling like GF and BF, so i didnt get my rocks off but that wasnt for want of Runya trying. The kissing was excellent deep and passionate.

Very expensive session then for kissing and cuddling but thats on me changing me ED meds.

Would i returm? Yes but on the usual Sildenafil ..and then i give Runya a proper good railing (i hope) :hi:

Offline Yellowskin

Thanks for the review, hopefully she comes down to Birmingham in the near future.