Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Br - Dundee  (Read 925 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica Sexy Br (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for Julianna Party Girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline NicAndrew

External Link/Members Only

Meet: Yesterday. 15 minutes for £60

Comms: Phone call then text to arrange. She answered the phone within a few rings and her English seemed adequate for what was needed. The subsequent texts however were a bit haphazard as I contacted her earlier in the day for an earlier evening appointment. I also confirmed an hour before I was due to meet. We agreed OWO and sex with condom verbally on the phone.

Location: I prefer to see girls within walking distance of the city centre as car parking in Dundee isn't brilliant because the wardens are meticulously strict! She was on a street where there are two incredibly run down flats that SP's use. However when I got to the address it was completely different from where I thought it was going to be and I was pleasantly surprised at the modernity of the premises. I was also able to get cash from the RBS bank at the top of the street.

The Girl: Jessica is extremely pretty in my view, with lovely long black raven hair, shapely hour-glass figure, flat tummy and delightfully smooth olive skin. She is very pleasant, well mannered and I think would be excellent company in a longer booking. However, you would have to use the Portuguese translator on her phone. She could understand basic English, however for longer or more complicated discussions she needed to use the voice translator, which could be a bit of fun and she was patient using it.

The business: From when I was let in the flats had an air of recent decoration and everything looked extremely nice. Walked up to the flat, combed my hair, knocked on the door and was let in. The usual hiding behind the door and I was really pleased with who I saw as Jessica looked like the girl in the pictures, dressed in red lingerie and wearing a nice robe on top. She ushered me into the bedroom, took my jacket and hung it on a coat hanger. We had a wee embrace and I handed over her remuneration which she stashed. She asked me if I wanted music played, which I said yes to as I began undressing down to my boxers. She selected some music on a different phone and proceeded to perform a wee sexy dance. I then held her for a bit, embracing and caressing. Undid her bra and fondled her breasts whilst she caressed me. She smelt really nice as I held her and we moved onto the bed. I agreed with her verbally and in text of OWO and sex with condom, however she motioned me to lie back and took a condom off the side table ripped it open, put it in her mouth and went to go down on me. When I reminded her we agreed to OWO, she said the classic phrase: 'is extra baby' Lol. I then resigned myself to receiving a very nice covered blow-job by a twenty-something Brazilian hottie. Due to the disappointment of not getting the OWO I was expecting, I never really got hard enough to achieve penetration, so this apect wasn't explored. Her technique was pretty good but then I've never really had a crap bj! So, I came in the bag, she cleaned me up with wet wipes etc and we had a wee convo about Brazil and just common things in general. For a 15 minute meet I never felt rushed and she kept engaged with me as I dressed and left, receiving a warm embrace on the way out. Outside I checked the time and I was just over twenty minutes.

Reason/s for negative: Her profile was created in February this year and she has no AW reviews nor any on here which I didn't expect. I was expecting a full on Bait & Switch i.e an older girl instead of the pretty girl in the pictures, however Jessica isn't the girl in the pictures and I didn't realise this until later when I checked her profile and the Jessica I saw didn't have the tattoos! I didn't expect French kissing in a fifteen minute meet and I asked her if she did in longer bookings, which she replied 'No'. I therefore conclude that it was an overall positive experience as she's a pretty girl, didn't rush me and the flat was really nice.

However, it was a bait and switch and she doesn't adhere to services advertise even though you've confirmed them.

School Fees: It's a wee lesson for me that I'm going to have to learn how to do a reverse picture search to ascertain if an unreviewed girl actually is her in the pictures! C'est la vie;-)

Offline scutty brown

It's a wee lesson for me that I'm going to have to learn how to do a reverse picture search to ascertain if an unreviewed girl actually is her in the pictures! C'est la vie;-)

I don't think that would have helped with this one - I haven't checked the gallery photos, but checking the profile photos produced nothing

Offline NicAndrew

When I met the girl I definitely thought it was the girl in the pictures of the profile going by her facial features. However, when I got home and refreshed my memory by viewing the profile I realised that the girl I saw did not have any tattoos, which to me implies that she's not the girl in the profile. And viewing the Viva street ad video, that is definitely not the girl I saw.

Offline NicAndrew

I don't think that would have helped with this one - I haven't checked the gallery photos, but checking the profile photos produced nothing

I've just gone through the process of learning to use reverse image search with TinEye using the third profile picture which shows the tattoos on her left arm and indeed the result was zero matches. So, even if I had used it I would still have been in the same situation.

Somehow quoting this comment worked, which is a tad confusing.

Offline Davey80

Despite the B&S if she was good looking with a fit body anyway I may be up for that. Not a lot of options in Dundee right now.

Do you think she’d be happy to go with a punter’s routine (other than OWO which I don’t do anyway)…so e.g. on her knees for the BJ instead of on the bed.

Did she provide good access to her tits without the “too sensitive baby” patter?

Offline NicAndrew

Despite the B&S if she was good looking with a fit body anyway I may be up for that. Not a lot of options in Dundee right now.

Do you think she’d be happy to go with a punter’s routine (other than OWO which I don’t do anyway)…so e.g. on her knees for the BJ instead of on the bed.

Did she provide good access to her tits without the “too sensitive baby” patter?

Further to what I've written. I went round for a second go to clarify things and she's actually Julia:www.adultwork.com/7652368. So, tonight I was able to achieve oral with condom and penetration with condom and quite a bit of laughter in between. She's a really nice girl and i can't explain the mix up with profiles. She's definitely a tactile person, although everything was with a condom, so the likes list is not consistent with what you're going to get. She's in Dundee till Friday and I'll probably visit again as she has quite a magnetic personality...Btw, tonight was 15 minutes for £60 and we overran by about 5 minutes by my choice. Further to the comments that you wrote. I can't imagine that 'Julia' would object, however it depends on how the situation pans out. That's what I like about these encounters. I think she's a gem and it's about getting the sparkle out of it. Good luck. I'll be going back for an hour later this week. Remember, I think she's here till Friday...

1 review(s) found for Julianna Party Girl linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline NicAndrew

Gentle access to the breasts were welcomed and encouraged. She's definitely a tactile woman and my second encounter was far better than the first. Which leads me to the third before she departs. There is a phrase... a fool and his money are easily parted... then I welcome my third encounter;-)