Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sue 24 - Cambridge  (Read 1152 times)

51 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (38 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sibiu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I understand Sue visits Cambridge from time to time. My Plan A did not come to fruition so I contacted Sue and she was available.

She was staying in one of those serviced flats near the station. She texted the postcode and road name. On arrival she thn told me the building.Get to the building then she texted ,e the flat number. All a little long winded.

She was dressed in a nice black set of lingerie - no complaints there. Was ordered to wash my hand then get undressed. She's not tall - about 5ft 2in - with a decent figure. Medium sized boobs (enhanced?) and a slight mum belly after pregnancies I suspect. We started slowly with some gentle kissing then moved onto the bed. Oral both ways before doggy and missionary. A very pleasant hour (£140) spent in her company. Her English is quite good but does have quite a few errors and an accent (she is Polish).

Would I return? Very probably yes.

Offline frankbolton51

I understand Sue visits Cambridge from time to time.

True. Used to tour with Carla/Laura. A year or so ago she was only offering massage (at the same price of £90 / half hour) but now seems to be back with GFE at £110 / half hour or £140 / hour which seems better value.