Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentinaa Latina - Hatfield GREEN FOR P&D TOFTT  (Read 694 times)

3 review(s) for Valentinaa Latina (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

When - May 2024

Comms - done by maid decent enough

Location - Flats by Aldi

The girl - She is Colombian 20YO, the pics are airbrushed, in person facially she is stunning 10/10 she looks much better in person, perfect skin and teeth etc, she has maybe C-D size natural boobs which are full but have a little bit of sag, she has a very slight belly and quite a big arse she stands maybe 5’0 max

Fee - £80 30 mins
LFK, OWO included in price
CIM and Facial are £20 extra

The meet - it did not start the best I park up and make my way to the intercom there is another punter 3 meters behind me also on his way i get past the first gate and he is going straight to the door as well I go through I start going up the stairs and he is on his way as well, I make it to the flat and there’s builders working on the floor I avoid any eye contact with them I get to the door and knock the other punter is stood just behind me and then a third shows up as I go through WTF some older EE girl answers the door I say I’m here for valentina and she guides to room the other girl lets the other punter in and he just up walking by the sounds of things eventually the girl I want to see walks in and greets me.

Once that nonsense was over I confirm all services with her and hand over paperwork I use the shower as it was a hot day and depending on what time your in this flat it gets so hot, we start by standing and kissing with some mutual groping I do this for a while and kiss her neck and body she allows me to kiss lick and suck her boobs with no restriction and she seems to enjoy and has responsive nipples i ask for a lap dance and she performs a decent one every few mins or so she would try and go on her knees and do a BJ but I said not yet, eventually she does one and it was quite below average as she has a small mouth and seemed disinterested and rushed but will still get you hard she doesn’t allow fingering so she touched herself to get in the mood we get condom and lube she positions herself in doggy straight away but I ask for mish she restricts for the majority of it but didn’t seem in discomfort we do doggy and prone and I ask to finish with a tit wank she lays on the bed and puts a bit of baby oil and I fuck her boobs I warn her I am about to cum and she puts her hand over face and I release 10 days worth everywhere she goes to have a shower and I dress and have a little conversation with her and go.

Conclusion - nothing more than a P&D but I will probably return as the natural boobs do it for me, as of when this review took place there were 3 girls in here and they were altering rooms so be aware of being double or triple booked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 10:12:31 am by Thisemailbet »

Offline The droff

Oh dear ! No good for me ,I would of walked if I'd sensed another punter.