Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature_sarah69 - Leicester - B&S walked  (Read 660 times)

2 review(s) for Mature_sarah69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My streak wasn’t being fair to me, back to back, but on the plus side I did see a better sp after this, review for that to follow.

Called and she answered, asked to book for half and hour and all agreed. Comms were a bit sluggish but got the details sorted.

Arrived in the area and started getting uneasy a lot of foot traffic, I was praying it wasn’t outside this club with a massive line I saw.

Got the door number and if you’re not careful you’ll miss it a few times like me. Definitely saw the previous punter come out of the place, in my head when I ask for further details I pray that it’s not down the place I just saw that guy come out of. I get the reply it is. Fuck. It is not discreet whatsoever and across is a pub so the worst combination ever.

Literally one way traffic alley so you’ll clearly see the previous person leave and if you time it bad and awkward exchange and backing up of one party.

So I come to the door, run down, I’m thinking this can’t be it, the door has a paper sign. Regrettably the door opens. Kill me now.

So in I go, my immediate thoughts, what in the bando house am I looking at. Never seen a drug den but if I was to guess what one looked like it’d be this.

I then look at the woman once I’ve detached myself from the horror of the place. Hmm it’s not her. Very stark difference between the two. Scatty.

She realised I’ve clocked on to the fact, must have been very expressive facially in my disappointment. Then goes on to relay that the Sp had to deal with an “emergency” and would I like to see her instead.

Even the horn wasn’t strong enough here, the body wasn’t great at all plus she kept sniffing and it wasn’t cold, deterred me even further and I decided to walk.

Unsure if my appointment got bumped, Sarah was even there in the first place as this woman was texting off her phone acting like her, or in fact there was an emergency at all as I’ve seen SP’s use this tactic before.

Whichever the case it was a waste of time.