Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Noelia Paraguayan in Reading. Stunning girl  (Read 3090 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222036) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline notcalledchris

Comms very efficient.  The gent who rode her previously had presumably finished early as I got a text saying I could start 15 minutes earlier, which I did as I was already in Reading.  Flat was very nice in a modern block South of the river.  10 mins or so walk from Reading station

£150 for 1 hr + £30 to C in her M.

The girl

She super friendly, smiley and happy.  I believe that whilst she is clearly doing a job, she is doing a job that she enjoys and that she gets off on the attention.  English good enough for the job.  She is down as age 24 which is entirely believable.  I would have guessed a few years younger.  Photos on AW are accurate for both face and body. 

The body

Stunning.  She isn't a tall girl, but the shape of the body is amazing.  A pretty GND face which lights up beautifully when she smiles.  Lovely brown eyes and good eye contact throughout the punt.  She is slim and lovely smooth skin.  Arse, hips and waist just perfect and her tits are truly wonderful.  Others have suggested that they are fake.  If that is the case then I would not have guessed.  They are a bloody work of art.  Tits must be 34 DD at least, but she seems to have trouble with understanding bra sizing because when she greeted me she was wearing a 34B bra (lovely clobber with matching pants) which must have been providing the poor girl with sub-optimal support.  I was going to point this out to her and offer to take her for a professional bra fitting, but the effect of her big tits spilling out of her little bra and serving themselves up to me was distracting.

The holes

Very attractive completely shaven vag.  Medium lips which were nicely dark.  Tasty and clean and got juiced up nicely.  bum hole not explored but looked nice and neat.  My only complaint is that the cunt was not especially deep.  I am well endowed and did "bottom her out" a few times.  She took it well with no complaints but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so wasn't able to smash away as hard as I wanted in some positions.  Whilst being a bit short for me, her hole is pretty tight, tasty and juicy.

The punt

The snogging started from the moment I closed the front door.  After the cash and shower was sorted she lead me into her bedroom snogging all the way.  I didn't know what to do with my hands other than greedily explore that wonderful young body, squeezing her arse, holding her hips and taking the pretty face in my hands to draw her into deep deep FK.  Her snogging was wonderful and because she was about a foot shorter then me I enjoyed this pretty young girl stretching her neck up to me to eat my face like an eager little girlfriend.

As mentioned above, her poor understanding of bra sizing, had the side effect of offering up a pair of perfect puppies for my attention.  I lifted them out of the tiny bra and fuck me they were lovely.  There are nice big round dark areola on Noelia.  Sucked the tits for a bit whilst my hand found its way into her panties which where soon discarded.  Then she started sucking.  She is skilled at sucking cock.  She didn't manage full DT, but engulfed the start of my dick very nicely and maintained eye contact whilst she got me rock solid.  Switched to 69 as I wanted to examine the cunt.  This was fun,  Tongue went in the gash and on the beautiful clit and got it nice and wet whilst my hands alternated between groping the dangling breasts and kneading the amazing arse.

Time to fuck and it had to be CG to start with so I could see that amazing body.  She was clearly most comfortable grinding me that bounding up and down which was a shame, but we progressed onto mish and reverse CG and then doggy where I smashed away planning to come.  Alas, due to my size I could not smash as hard as I wishes, so I got her to finish me off my hand and mouth.  She too my load very nicely into her mouth and showed me it before spitting it in the bathroom.

All in all a good punt.  I would return if only to enjoy those wonderful milkers again, but if you have a big dick, I would recommend Noelia as best for a leisurely shag rather than a hard smashing.   

External Link/Members Only

Offline markmywords

"the cunt was not especially deep"? Jesus, dude...

Offline Harry Monk

"the cunt was not especially deep"? Jesus, dude...

It probably to Shakespeare a while to really get good  :sarcastic:

Offline markmywords

I spat out my coffee, you owe me a new keyboard  :blush:

Offline notcalledchris

The Bard would not have rhymed Noelia with areola.   

Online gbpunting

More Edward Lear than the bard:

A young man called notcalledchris
Needed a shag and a deep french kiss
While the cunt was too shallow
The tits were marshmallow
And he enjoyed a wet clitoris

Offline notcalledchris

More Edward Lear than the bard:

A young man called notcalledchris
Needed a shag and a deep french kiss
While the cunt was too shallow
The tits were marshmallow
And he enjoyed a wet clitoris

Nice :D

Offline notcalledchris

Well I returned for a rematch.   Decided to play it differently this time, lots of gentle caressing and kissing and it payed dividends because I got one of the best shags I have had in my life civie or paid.

She doesn't have much English but that didn't matter because she delivered sensual intuitive love making.  Lots of kissing to start with and she got really into this.  Then gentle explor8of her body releasing her amazing tits, then peel off her panties, then lay her on the bed and kiss her gently stroking her including on her inner legs but never directly touching her pussy.  Her snogging got increasingly intense and I could see her beautiful pussy start to open up but I had yet to touch it.  Kissed my way down her body and planted the lightest possible kiss on her clit which had swollen up and was poking out of its hood just above her lovely dark and wet lips.  I hradually became more intense with my pussy licking.   I was 20 mins into the punt by now and Noella was juicing up and I was throbbing but she had yet to touch my dick. 
Slight repositioning and she gently put it in her mouth and sucked away looking at me the whole time.  Nice ball involvement.   Then she smiled and spoke her first word to me, - "sex?"  I nodded and she put a condom on and slid onto me.  Fucked her from below fir a while, gentle at first and then  handed.  Lots of kissing her lips and caressing tits face and body as I did thus.  Then mish, legs up and then doggy to a satisfying spunk into the bag.  Cuddling and stroking from her whilst I recovered.  Then shower -Noelia jumped in first and out into the night.   

A beautiful young woman and a tallanted love maker.

Wonderful. 

Offline Battlebus

Well I returned for a rematch.   Decided to play it differently this time, lots of gentle caressing and kissing and it payed dividends because I got one of the best shags I have had in my life civie or paid.

She doesn't have much English but that didn't matter because she delivered sensual intuitive love making.  Lots of kissing to start with and she got really into this.  Then gentle explor8of her body releasing her amazing tits, then peel off her panties, then lay her on the bed and kiss her gently stroking her including on her inner legs but never directly touching her pussy.  Her snogging got increasingly intense and I could see her beautiful pussy start to open up but I had yet to touch it.  Kissed my way down her body and planted the lightest possible kiss on her clit which had swollen up and was poking out of its hood just above her lovely dark and wet lips.  I hradually became more intense with my pussy licking.   I was 20 mins into the punt by now and Noella was juicing up and I was throbbing but she had yet to touch my dick. 
Slight repositioning and she gently put it in her mouth and sucked away looking at me the whole time.  Nice ball involvement.   Then she smiled and spoke her first word to me, - "sex?"  I nodded and she put a condom on and slid onto me.  Fucked her from below fir a while, gentle at first and then  handed.  Lots of kissing her lips and caressing tits face and body as I did thus.  Then mish, legs up and then doggy to a satisfying spunk into the bag.  Cuddling and stroking from her whilst I recovered.  Then shower -Noelia jumped in first and out into the night.   

A beautiful young woman and a tallanted love maker.

Wonderful.
Nice! If she ever comes up to midlands I'm getting in there