Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuki_Thai Milton Keynes  (Read 816 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7766509) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Flair99

External Link/Members Only

After reading a couple of great reviews I thought I'd give Yuki a go.

Comms all good. £80 for 30 mins, older flat near Sainsbury's.

Yuki exactly as per her photos. Incredibly cute. Lovely body, no fat but not skinny and lovely natural tits to hold onto. Little landing strip down below.

Yuki is very smiley and cute. Didn't really say no to anything. Stripped off and started full on French kissing, with loads of tongue action. Sucked her nipples and stuck a finger in her already wet pussy whilst kissing.

Yuki then slid down and started some great owo infront of the mirror and deep throating me. I got her to lay on the bed with head hanging over the edge and have her a proper face fucking, which she took like a trouper.

Wanted to get my tongue into that little pussy (very clean) and had her soaking and  writhing in pleasure.Turned her over and started rimming her tight little asshole which also tasted great.

Rubber on and gave her a pounding in several positions, whilst stopping to lick her soaking pussy again. Came in thr bag and she still had a smile on her face.

Highly recommended.

Offline bluelad

She sounds great. Now in Watford.