Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai JJ - Telford  (Read 515 times)

9 review(s) for Sweet Thai JJ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline danny#3

When - March 2024
Where - terraced house in Telford centre (Air BnB)
How much - £80 , +£30 for kissing, owo and CIM

An accident on the motorway had me diverting off and I found myself near telford so i check the magic AW app to see who was nearby and this young lady popped up. A few texts arranged a time and place, 30 minutes later I was let in to the house of pleasure.

The girl is the one in the pictures, she is a little chubbier than the pictures show but she carries it really well and isnt fat by any means. She has more Tatts than are shown on her pictures but nothing offensive to me or OTT

She was wearing a little black silk nighty an walked up some very steep stairs. I was trying to catch a glimpse up her nighty but the steepness of the steps and the dark had me watching my feet instead. Into the room and exchanging some paperwork, she puts on some classical guitar music which I thought was great, it was something different and I really liked it.

She helped me get undressed and she kissed me all over before we went over to the bed. She slipped off her nighty, she has great full tits and nipples like canon shells, really prominent. She goes on to do good sensual oral, not too deep but not quite enough pressure for me, it was a little bit too light a touch. YMMV. I went down on her, lovely clean snatch and clean shaven. She got very wet and was happy to accept a couple of gentle fingers inside. We swap again for more oral on me and after a good length of time, she slips on the PPE and squats on to me. She stays on top and varied her technique from squats, on feet, squats on knees and grinding. All good stuff.
We then move to doggy and after aa bit I know I'm not going to hold out much longer so pull out for some owo, hands and a cum in mouth finish.
She took most of it in her mouth but there was still quite a lot she had to catch with her hand.
She helps me tidy up and she even helped me get dressed which was a bit weird but not unpleasant.

The extra for owo, cim and kissing (deep FK) was worth it.

Would I go again - yes, she tours a lot so will keep an eye out when I'm on the road too

External Link/Members Only