Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelly BIG BUM - Lewisham - ToFTT - B&S  (Read 514 times)

1 review(s) for Michelly BIG BUM (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Cost: I walked but would have been £40

communication: Patchy, maid speaks good english. responded promptly sometimes and then slow other times

Location: Not the best, off a high road right next to an NHS place. its a building with flats and in that way its discreet...but the place its situated, the small size of the number of flats.....if that place gets foot traffic then people will know what you are doing. Its also the first building off the main road so if you are left waiting then thats bait.....you can slink into the corner but that definitely shows you are a punter. and right opposite it is LOOOOON streak of residential housing where people can see everyone going in. Its a proper brothel set up LOL and if you care about anonymity then be careful

What happened: Got to the location and got buzzed in....walked up and then the maid introduced me to "who they have working today"....was about to go into the room but i couldnt see...the SP left the lights off. Asked for it to be turned on, she hesitated and I waits for a second or 2...then she turned it on...and it was not michelly (obviously). this lady had nothing downstairs in the back.....fake boobs...late 30s to mid 40s. wasnt curvy IMO....hips and waist had no differentiation at all...very straight and very narrow....

So unfortunately i decided not to stay....i think i pissed the WG off by asking for the lights and then walking. I can see how that is insulting and not nice...

there were 2 girls but i was not shown the other girl...she peaked and then went back into her room...another B&$ for sure as what i saw did not resemble michelly at all.

recommend? No - not if you think you will see who is on the profile

return?: probably cause its a brothel and you never know what you are gonna get. This time it was someone that i was not attracted to and also i did want to meet michelly

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS PERSON BELOW

Hidden Image/Members Only

sorry, i put this in massage reviews

can someone move it to the other review section please

Offline Bigbootycreampies

had her on my HL, gna remove her now… hate when this happens  :hi:

Offline Atrueyorkie

Good for sticking to your guns and walking, I don’t think it was bad asking for the lights to be turned on. I would wanna see who I’m gonna fuck, the fact that you had to ask for light is worrying how dark it was. I think it’s a deceitful tactic to keep the lights off, she’s tryna punk people 

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

The Latinas seem to have taken up a residence near Skyline.  Was tempted a couple of weeks back but bottled it despite the beauty on the profile.  Any of the other Latinas listed for Lewisham/Blackheath match any of the face(s) you saw?

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

The Latinas seem to have taken up a residence near Skyline.  Was tempted a couple of weeks back but bottled it despite the beauty on the profile.  Any of the other Latinas listed for Lewisham/Blackheath match any of the face(s) you saw?

nope this one is not advertised as far as i am aware

the other girl i could not make out the face