Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool  (Read 880 times)

Offline Weebaws

Down for a stag weekend in Blackpool for the first time in years and the few places I knew seem to be shut or not there anymore. Have new parlours opened or do you still get some on the street or is that all disappeared too?

Online Southernbloke

No new parlours have opened and for Christ sake keep away from any street workers 😯. There’s a couple of independent SPs who I have seen and reviewed who I recommend.
Purdy 007
Candy
Mandi
All reviews are on my profile. I would probably veer away from foreign ladies in Blackpool
If you find a hidden gem please let me know 👍

Offline SeekingSteve

If you're there on a stag do, you shouldnt need to be paying for a shag in Blackpool, be loads of hen doo's find a slag, shouldnt be hard at all  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Thought it was worth summarising the state of the various walk-in brothels and  parlours around the Cookson St "Golden Triangle".
Basically I've updated a list from two years ago, as you can see a lot of changes.

There are a couple of Chinese parlours not listed, but they're all away from the town centre so not really relevant to this thread

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  (massage & HE only)

plus a thai parlour, Jasmines at 10 King St with no website - profiles are on VS

Current status
Brooklyns - previously under same management as Secrets, both seem to have changed hands ~Sept 2022. No online presence at all for Brooklyns, may not even be open.

Natalies Sauna - fucking death trap, avoid. Same applies to ChloeXrated in the same building

Frenchies Sauna - next door but one overspill site to Natalies, another death trap, rarely open

Thai Paradise - still open, offers assisted jacuzzi baths

Thai Orchid Therapy - changed hands ~ 2 years ago since when standards (including whether it's even open) have become hit and miss. Both websites have gone

"Massage Blackpool" - this is the infamous 5 Charles St. The owner is awaiting trial for trafficking and related charges. Occasionally open with a couple of girls belonging to another pimp who's also awaiting trial on prostitution-related charges. Website has gone

Secrets - changed ownership late 2022, seems now independent of Brooklyns. Always used to be a place to find trafficked Czech/Polish and other EE girls - couriered to and from the place by their controlling pimp "boyfriends"
Website still live but completely redesigned

Babylon - believed closed, scheduled for demolition

10 King St "Jasmines" - bulldozers clearing the site now

Malibu - derelict for 4+ years

sites not in the earlier list

External Link/Members Only  - typical Thai girl-of-the-week place

U Sabai, Birley St - changed hands six weeks ago, what was a legit site is now more interesting . Not in the Golden Triangle, but close    External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

No new parlours have opened and for Christ sake keep away from any street workers

Ignore any advice  to go street sniffing around Central Drive. There are girls round there, but you're more likely to find they're honeytraps, you'll end up getting sandbagged and mugged

Online Southernbloke

Ignore any advice  to go street sniffing around Central Drive. There are girls round there, but you're more likely to find they're honeytraps, you'll end up getting sandbagged and mugged

Totally agree with this. Really keep away from them

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sound advice and info all round there Scutty  :drinks:

Regarding Frenchies next door to Natalies I happened to walk down Cookson St yesterday and there wasn't any sign saying Frenchies but a couple that said "Hush" however the place looked shut up with some damage to the exterior.

I also noticed another on the other side of the road which I think was Brooklyns which had 2 or 3 star shaped impact damage areas on the window

Fucking dumps the lot of them  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

It's only a matter of time before the council compulsory purchases the lot and redevelops them.
W3 and number 5 can't last much longer with the King St side of that block being actively demolished, and the Milbourne St buildings already gone.
The block that Secrets/Babylon is in I'd guess will be stage 2 of the new college development - it's not been announced, but would seem inevitable.
And that terrace where Natalie's is should be condemned - take a look at the roof on Google maps. Only thing that might stop that block coming down is the amount of money ploughed into the Thai Paradise refurb a few years back - the owners will want to recoup that but the building is probably worth less than they paid for the work

As for Frenchies, the sign was only ever visible if the front door was open - it was a paper/card hand-written sign over the top of the inner hallway door. Looks like it was done by an eight year old

Is "Hush" the green-windowed building? That's been derelict for around ten years, I think it used to organise strippagram parties and suchlike
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 05:45:20 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's only a matter of time before the council compulsory purchases the lot and redevelops them.
W3 and number 5 can't last much longer with the King St side of that block being actively demolished, and the Milbourne St buildings already gone.
The block that Secrets/Babylon is in I'd guess will be stage 2 of the new college development - it's not been announced, but would seem inevitable.
And that terrace where Natalie's is should be condemned - take a look at the roof on Google maps. Only thing that might stop that block coming down is the amount of money ploughed into the Thai Paradise refurb a few years back - the owners will want to recoup that but the building is probably worth less than they paid for the work

As for Frenchies, the sign was only ever visible if the front door was open - it was a paper/card hand-written sign over the top of the inner hallway door. Looks like it was done by an eight year old

Is "Hush" the green-windowed building? That's been derelict for around ten years, I think it used to organise strippagram parties and suchlike
I do remember thinking it all looked a bit green

Offline Weebaws

Thanks for the comprehensive guide Scutty, sounds absolutely grim, I have had some good trips to Blackpool in the past but that was a long time ago, really seems to have gone downhill, looks like I will need to get my dancing shoes on instead and see how I get on!

quote author=scutty brown link=topic=403890.msg4078713#msg4078713 date=1716647044]
Thought it was worth summarising the state of the various walk-in brothels and  parlours around the Cookson St "Golden Triangle".
Basically I've updated a list from two years ago, as you can see a lot of changes.

There are a couple of Chinese parlours not listed, but they're all away from the town centre so not really relevant to this thread

Current status
Brooklyns - previously under same management as Secrets, both seem to have changed hands ~Sept 2022. No online presence at all for Brooklyns, may not even be open.

Natalies Sauna - fucking death trap, avoid. Same applies to ChloeXrated in the same building

Frenchies Sauna - next door but one overspill site to Natalies, another death trap, rarely open

Thai Paradise - still open, offers assisted jacuzzi baths

Thai Orchid Therapy - changed hands ~ 2 years ago since when standards (including whether it's even open) have become hit and miss. Both websites have gone

"Massage Blackpool" - this is the infamous 5 Charles St. The owner is awaiting trial for trafficking and related charges. Occasionally open with a couple of girls belonging to another pimp who's also awaiting trial on prostitution-related charges. Website has gone

Secrets - changed ownership late 2022, seems now independent of Brooklyns. Always used to be a place to find trafficked Czech/Polish and other EE girls - couriered to and from the place by their controlling pimp "boyfriends"
Website still live but completely redesigned

Babylon - believed closed, scheduled for demolition

10 King St "Jasmines" - bulldozers clearing the site now

Malibu - derelict for 4+ years

sites not in the earlier list

External Link/Members Only  - typical Thai girl-of-the-week place

U Sabai, Birley St - changed hands six weeks ago, what was a legit site is now more interesting . Not in the Golden Triangle, but close    External Link/Members Only
[/quote]

Offline scutty brown

It IS grim

there's a fair number of girls working from flats/houses, but they're nearly all girls-of-the-week based in slums.
If you don't know your way about town it can be dodgy

Offline Blackpool Rock

It IS grim

there's a fair number of girls working from flats/houses, but they're nearly all girls-of-the-week based in slums.
If you don't know your way about town it can be dodgy
Especially after dark, many places i'd avoid like the plague  :thumbsdown:

Online chrishornx

Down for a stag weekend in Blackpool for the first time in years and the few places I knew seem to be shut or not there anymore. Have new parlours opened or do you still get some on the street or is that all disappeared too?

interesting to se if you bother putting up a review - been a long time since your last

Offline scutty brown

interesting to se if you bother putting up a review - been a long time since your last

We've just put him off punting in Blackpool, so he's hardly likely to write a review! We've just told him the streetlife is dangerous and the parlours are shite so it's a little unfair to push him for a review