Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbed by SA girl  (Read 3920 times)

Offline shalombaghia20

Logging back in after a while to give everyone a heads up.

There’s a girl on SA, goes by Rae. Blonde, blue haired English girl. ‘Baby’ tattooed on her left arm. Believe she was 29-31 years old on her profile. Have been blocked since so I can’t share a link.

Anyway, we met last week. Looks like her photos.
Pretty fit. Get to the hotel room. I go for a shower. Im usually very careful with these things, so leave my bag with my belongings just next to the shower, within my sight. I turn for one second because the shower was fidgety, boom she does a runner with my bag.

Lost the cash for the meet (few hundred) but not much else. Swallowed my pride, ordered room service and left. Didn’t want to kick up a fuss with the hotel or authorities as had somewhere to be.

Roberry, theft, stealing. Whatever you want to call it.

Careful guys!

Offline Flush

You can still share the profile even if you have been blocked.
Click on the profile, even though it shows you are blocked - The correct URL will still be on the browser. Please share the URL.

Offline shalombaghia20

Nope, cannot get her profile URL.

She’s 29 years old exactly. Blonde, blue eyed. Can’t miss the ‘baby’ tattoo. If you’re able to find her profile and copy here, I’d be happy to verify. Should have logged on in the last 3 days so shouldn’t be too hard to find.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 12:34:20 am by shalombaghia20 »

Offline LLPunting

Lock the bathroom door next time, never trust a stranger; civvy, seeker or SP.
Lax security around reputable or familiar ladies is still just lower risk.

Offline shalombaghia20

Lock the bathroom door next time, never trust a stranger; civvy, seeker or SP.
Lax security around reputable or familiar ladies is still just lower risk.

Agreed.

Some other red flags which I should have picked up on:
-her ‘driver’ drove her there and dropped her a few streets away
-said ‘if you shower, I’ll go down on you’
-was available on very short notice

Online Often Visitor

Go into your history it should be there

Offline Ron89

Has happened to the best of us. Since it happened to me I’ve never left the room and always position myself between them and the door. I only ever part way with money after the deed is done.

Offline bigden40

This one I presume.

External Link/Members Only

Rae xo, 29, Baby tattooed on her arm.

Offline Hobbit

This one I presume.

Glad I came across this as I have been in contact with her. She wanted £500 for a session. Looks hot but I wouldn't want to be mugged.
Thanks for the heads up!

Offline shalombaghia20

This one I presume.

Can’t view the profile but that is exactly her profile name. Some pics of her drinking in west London and another on in a black dress on holiday right? That’s her

Offline bigden40

Can’t view the profile but that is exactly her profile name. Some pics of her drinking in west London and another on in a black dress on holiday right? That’s her

Yes

Offline Punting2022

Go into your history it should be there

If Browsing incognito it wont be on history

Offline Lesdoit

Red flag is she looks like a junkie. Probably stole to pay off her smack dealer

Offline advent2016

Get to the hotel room. I go for a shower. Im usually very careful with these things, so leave my bag with my belongings just next to the shower, within my sight. I turn for one second because the shower was fidgety, boom she does a runner with my bag.

Lost the cash for the meet (few hundred) but not much else. Swallowed my pride, ordered room service and left. Didn’t want to kick up a fuss with the hotel or authorities as had somewhere to be.

Roberry, theft, stealing. Whatever you want to call it.

Careful guys!

Hopefully a lesson well learnt. Not reporting theft just gives them more confidence  to repeat. I take advantage of in room safe and lobby safe. I leave a minimum of things of value lying about.

Offline webpunter

Hopefully a lesson well learnt. Not reporting theft just gives them more confidence  to repeat. I take advantage of in room safe and lobby safe. I leave a minimum of things of value lying about.

The key here is to have cash stashes
More than one
Variable amounts 50 / 100 / 200 etc
Nowt of value for them to half inch otherwise as no obvious place
To pay for whatever extensions / extras you can find it with ease
Edit: without opening the safe
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 01:47:41 am by webpunter »

Online Fac51

OP - sorry to hear this

But FFS - why arent you reporting her ? Blatant theft.

She will do it again if she doesn't get reported  :dash:

Offline Punting2022

Should have locked the shower door. I do this even with people i trust. Always take belongings with you. Wallet is in my jean pocket etc. If i go shower that stays with me as you undress in shower. Locked door no issue.
I get aome hotels dont have a lock on the ahower and some may be shower and room together. I would report her tbh. You have her number etc which police can track. Its anoymous so the police wont come to door etc

Offline toddroman456

Definitely report her

As if she has been reported before or again this will help with the confidence of the Crown to press charges

Online Stevelondon

Instances like this where we are all going to think differently.
Reporting it but then facing embarrassment etc.
If that is your way of thinking.

Depends on your character. !

Me. I’d be letting reception know that I was going to make a police report so they would check CCTV.

But that’s just me.

Offline Hobbit

Instances like this where we are all going to think differently.
Reporting it but then facing embarrassment etc.
If that is your way of thinking.

Depends on your character. !

Me. I’d be letting reception know that I was going to make a police report so they would check CCTV.

But that’s just me.

Really? So how would that go down?

So you go to reception at the hotel and say....

"Sir, I have been robbed by a girl who is half my age, who I took to the hotel to have some fun with".

Not only would it be embarrassing but getting the police involved would certainly complicate matters in my opinion.

I think with these kinds of situations, you have to cut your losses, warn others, and move on. But more importantly, learn from it.

Online Stevelondon

"Sir, I have been robbed by a girl who is half my age, who I took to the hotel to have some fun with".

Not only would it be embarrassing but getting the police involved would certainly complicate matters in my opinion.

I think with these kinds of situations, you have to cut your losses, warn others, and move on. But more importantly, learn from it.

You mean warn a few on this site so your fellow members who bother to read the thread don’t get robbed.
Well that’s nice of you.

I was leaning more towards trying to stop this bitch from getting away with it and maybe stopping her from doing it again. Who knows.
Like I said. It’s just me. My face don’t  redden easily.
Yours obviously does.

As for that last comment. Oh the number of times you hear someone in some failing authority spouting that guff,
“We will learn from these mistakes”  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 01:24:40 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Atrueyorkie

And adopting your way is probably how she’s managed to continue doing what she does.

Those type of people don’t learn until they get caught.

Offline Ron89

Offline southcoastpunter

Police wouldn’t do shit

how do you know that?

There is a difference between paying someone upfront and they not delivering an agreed service (which is normally a non criminal act) and taking money from your bag or running off with the bag - which is stealing, a criminal act!

In this case it would appear from the Op that it was a straightforward case of theft - a criminal act! If there is enough information (name/profile name etc) and some evidence  (eg hotel CCTV) then its highly likely that the police would investigate and it follow it up.

Offline toddroman456

Police wouldn’t do shit

I think a few people doing a little time wasting with her would be a good thing.

Classic get her to go to a meet and just not turn up  and give a soppy excuse like my wife came home early or I feel sick.

If she has a few of them in a row it will piss her right off

Hopefully creat a scenario for her to reflect and realise this game is not so much fun after all
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 02:23:26 pm by toddroman456 »

Offline Abra31

I once had my watch stolen by a Seeking girl the morning after. Fake watch she probably thought it was real. You really need to be very careful with strangers.

Offline rk_1985

My non negotiable was always any amount paid at the end and kept in safe or on me until the end. End of the day they are a stranger until you build that trust