Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianHotRafa - Oxford (ToftT)  (Read 234 times)

1 review(s) for BrazilianHotRafa (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Paid 100 for 30min.

Communication: Her profile says "call me..." but English is a major issue. Thus, she didn't even pick up. Text messages were quite slow at times.
We agreed by text on kissing, oral without, and reverse oral. When I arrived at her place, we needed to have that discussion again.

Location: pretty sure it's an AirBnB in Headington. Didn't feel nice when I was standing in front or her door waiting for her to open for too long. You need to take shoes off. Fine.

The girl: It's her. Tattoos are unique. She looks quite fit. Not an ounce of fat on her. Small boobs as you can guess from her pictures. Her bum is slimmer than the impression I had from her pictures. I liked too much what I saw and stayed. Agewise, I doubt she is 19, but really close to 20 on the other side. Looks younger than her pictures.
We renegotiated services again. Only light lip kiss. Yes owo when you are clean. She doesn't really like oral on her. Always a bad start. Should have walked.
We ended up with owo, a bit of kissing and a bit of oral on her. Overpriced for that service.

She still answered her phone while also looking for the right music.
Profile says "no rush", but what to do when kissing and ro is limited. Owo was good, eye contact. She has a tongue piercing. Often too much of hand effort. She soon rushed for the condom.
You can't even slow her down as she doesn't understand the language.

Without some kind of foreplay, it doesn't really get me into the mood. Tried a few positions, came when she was on top. She's tight, but not too tight.

Overall a neutral for me, given the price and the lack of service options, although previously agreed on the details. She has potential, for sure. So, in case this is the service you are looking for, she might be for you.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 09:45:02 pm by pythago »