Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara-jewellery quarter TOFTT  (Read 1199 times)

Offline pbrown355

Following my recent post of a day trying to find a punt here's the puntI found. Not at all what I was aiming for but good enough all the same.
External Link/Members Only
So having failed with about 10 attempts to book 2 girls in the day I end with a last minute VS punt. She was on my list so it doesn't count as a desperation punt. I don't do those any more.

Comms
Perfectly good. I phoned, she said when she'd be free, I set off to arrive at that time. When I arrived she sent a text with godd final details

Jeweller Quarter. Well known apartment block.

Premises
Suitable for purpose tidy modern flat

The girl
Well lady, 30ish. Short, could be the girl in the photos but 10years and several good dinners ago. 2-3dress sizes bigger. I did expect different and although she was bigger it was all in proportion and looked ok to my eyes.

The event
Brief chat and exchange of paperwork. On offer only OW. OWO not available even for extra £££. Shame because OW was very good. Carried out with me lying down. After a few minutes I decided it was time to shag. Started with cowgirl. This was great, some grinding, some gentle bouncing and tits all over my chest and hands. Moved onto doggy with several variations of position, hands against wall, head down etc.
And the finale, mish. Again subtle movements of position and a glorious finish.

So all's well that ends well for my ambitious day.

Will I go back?
Possibly but only in a similar circumstance, plan B/C. On that particular day she may have been about plan L/M

Should you go?
If you like a 14?ish figure with great tits and a limited vanilla service carried out very well by a pleasant lady there are worse ways to spend 30mins and £60.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 10:52:06 pm by Iloveoral »

Online alabama1

Thanks for review OP, but there is no way I could've continued with the punt, if she was three sizes bigger than her profile  pics  :scare:

Offline Jasonk71

What do we have here? Another hoe who advertises services that she doesn't do

Offline pbrown355

Jason and alabama, I'll try and do better in future!

Offline pbrown355

Just went back to look. I assume you're referring to OWO, or rather the lack of it. I never gave it a lot of thought at the time cos it doesn't bother me much. Mentioned it for the help of others.
As for 3 dress sizes, normally that would send me running, but she was very in proportion and the extra size had gone to her tits as well.
Still point taken from both of you.

Offline pbrown355

And next time maybe I'll get both of my initial targets to answer the phone and have a far better pair of reviews.