Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox - Ipswich  (Read 730 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (29 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hagi99

External Link/Members Only

Saw Amanda twice this year. First time was in January and second during her most recent visit to Ipswich. Both meetings happened in the same hotel next to the train station. The experience during both meets was very similar so will keep it as one review.

Comms: Fairly easy. Before the first meet I called her on the day trying to arrange something asap as I was in the area. Asked to send her an AW message so she can confirm my feedback. Location given, then I received instructions to get to the correct floor in the hotel and the room number.

Girl: Amanda is a pretty Lithuanian girl in her thirties. Physically very fit, you can tell she spends time in the gym. Changes her hair colour, saw her with black and red more recently. She is very friendly, chatty and intelligent. Quite easy to get wrapped up in a long conversation with her.

£160 for 1 hour gfe, dfk, owo, cim (no extras)

Action: Got in, said hi had a quick chat and catch up. Started with dfk. She got me going with her hand at the same time. I remembered her blow job being quite something. She really enjoys sucking cock, so I asked her to just blow me to completion. Over the next 10-15 minutes she was going really deep (eye watering deep), plenty of spit, eye contact. Quite sloppy and it was good until I came in her mouth. Quick clean up, onto the bed continuing the conversation, she gave me a massage then we swapped and I massaged her. Round two started with more OWO, then into doggy for good 10-15 minutes of deep pounding. She wasn't gonna let me stop without making her cum, which luckily she did right after I filled the bag. We were both happy and spent, so just stayed there chatting. After a while she asked if I want to go again, which we tried but third one wasn't gonna happen. Showered, more chatting and left happy.

Summary: Really good time and good value for money. Can recommend Amanda, and will definitely consider seeing her again if she returns.