Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SOFIA_SEXY_BLOND - Sheffield - Energetic Latina  (Read 1344 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7592607) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The agreement
£80 for 30 minutes include full service and kissing.

Comms
Done via WhatsApp. I got a quick response and was sent the address after I confirmed I could come soon. I walked there in about twenty minutes and said I'm ready got a nice quick response telling me to come up.

The location
A large apartment block in the S3 area just south of the northern bit of the ring road and not too far from Queen St where I've had plenty of other punts. You have to press the code and they buzz you in. Anonymous enough but there's always that annoying person who seems to be going for the lift at exactly the same time as you, but I'm past caring at this point and only look out for threats - I just ignore civvies.

The SP
Same girl as in the photos. Very hot. Dyed blonde hair, small but curvy figure, small hands, nice teeth, a welcoming smile and a friendly demeanour. She was wearing some lingerie of some kind but it was off so fast I didn't really notice it.

The meet
A good one. She let me in and showed me into the room, which was small and dimly lit.

Straight down to business with her initiating kissing and then twerking up against me. I had a bit of a feel and kiss of her neck. She has lovely pert boobs with large nipples which she loves having attended to (does any woman not?).

Started with oral with a condom. I had declined to pay the extra £20 for without. It was standard technique with lots of eye-contact. But I was feeling a bit of discomfort, possible due to her small mouth and me being rock hard. Had to get her to stop after about 2 minutes.

Started with missionary and pretty much stayed there for half the meet, alternating with leaning in close cupping her head, then sitting up, legs on shoulders, DFK etc. I was full of energy that day so was able to maintain a pretty good pace and she was mouthing something in Portuguese and holding onto my forearms for purchase.

I needed to get an eyeful of that arse, so manoeuvred into doggie for some fast pounding. Had a hold of her hair - not pulling, just holding it and squeezing her arse and kissing her body. I was having a really good time and she was certainly getting into it.

An alarm went off which she said meant three minutes to go, which felt right. I checked my watch to make sure. She hopped on into reverse cowgirl and bounced away like a demon for a minute or so, forcing me to concentrate so as not to have my banjo string severed. Turned her around into to normal cowgirl and asked her to make herself cum. She duly obliged.

Finished in missionary while kissing her. A real GFE this one. Loved it.

Conclusion
Another solid Brazilian punt. Got everything I paid for, was not rushed at all, and probably overstayed by about five minutes in the end. Only downside was the momentary interruption when some guy turned up to fix a door in the next room, but Sofia popped her head out the door and confirmed her mate was dealing with him. Maybe the guy got a bonus for the door? He certainly got an earful of my punt.

I had wanted to see this one (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but she wanted loads of extras on top of the 100 quid for the 30 minutes so I went for Sofia instead which worked out a treat.

Offline qarma

Thanks for the report. I had my eye on this one but she lists anal in her likes list but states categorically in her profile that it’s not on offer. I thought this was a sign that there could be other services listed that are unavailable, etc so I decided to stay away. Maybe I should reconsider this one!  :hi:

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the report. I had my eye on this one but she lists anal in her likes list but states categorically in her profile that it’s not on offer. I thought this was a sign that there could be other services listed that are unavailable, etc so I decided to stay away. Maybe I should reconsider this one!  :hi:

That was a fair enough assumption on your part, and I'd do the same. What swayed me was the ten positive AW reviews she had. I know they aren't reliable, but it's better than zero. She seems like the type that would do anal but I never asked so.