Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs with perfect positive record ( minimum 15)  (Read 2341 times)

Offline johnybravo

Wondering if there are many with a perfect record

Here is one from West Midlands External Link/Members Only

Anyone else ?

Offline big-al93

You'll get more replies if you put up a link in the format that this site uses, and/or at least tell us who you are talking about.

External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't call it a perfect positive record myself though as she has 1 negative and several neutrals on AW. And we all know those are less common there.

Online alabama1

Anyone else ?
Bloody hell mate you really are bored aren't  you   :lol:

Online kingmg

Anyone else ?
would like to see the record breakers for London with most amount of positives etc

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
would like to see the record breakers for London with most amount of positives etc
There you go fill your boots.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0 have a look through.

This sort of thing has been brought up before so I'll ask the same question again, what difference does it make knowing who has the most positives? if she's not your type she could have 200 + reviews you still aren't going to book her.

Offline johnybravo

Makes sense to me

If I had to choose between two SPs who are both my type , choosing the one with the most positives is likely to be the best option, surely

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Makes sense to me

If I had to choose between two SPs who are both my type , choosing the one with the most positives is likely to be the best option, surely
So you look at the list and the first 10 aren't the sort you'd go for would you still book one of them just because they were on the list.

Most people look for the SP they fancy then look for reviews not find one's with the most reviews then see if they fancy them.

What good is the one the OP linked to to me? she's got enhanced tits so wouldn't book even if I did want to travel the 400 miles round trip to see her.

Do you honestly think clicking on links in a thread one after the other to see what area they are in before seeing if you fancy them is a good way to find SPs?

Offline johnybravo

Let’s agree to disagree on this one

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Not sure she is likely to be beaten soon and there is a reason she has all those positive reviews she is smart sexy and makes you think you are the centre of the universe

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Not sure she is likely to be beaten soon and there is a reason she has all those positive reviews she is smart sexy and makes you think you are the centre of the universe
Only has 6 and the link's dead.  :unknown:

Online Waterhouse

Wrong SP.
Link to the Ellie Rose - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Denhamhoop

Offline signy

The sainted Hayley has a (Pos-Neu-Neg) record on here of 130-2-0 and on AW of 1921-4-0.

Not perfect, but pretty good.

Offline Punterperson1971

Makes sense to me

For me regardless of their highest amount of positives it would have to be which one I fancy the most

Offline Denhamhoop

The sainted Hayley has a (Pos-Neu-Neg) record on here of 130-2-0 and on AW of 1921-4-0.

Not perfect, but pretty good.

Has always been on my radar but never have any reason to travel anywhere near Eastleigh so unless she tours I cannot ever see me enjoying her pity as I love a redhead. There is normally a  reason for all the positives

Offline Hollywell

There's a wiki  page with this list punting wikiki.com

Offline mizoahmed2

Offline Denhamhoop

Easy, the Gods of positives: Deluxe Tanya External Link/Members Only
Not sure you quite get this yep 79 7 and 3 is very good but 119 0 0 is quite a bit better

Offline badsin

This lady operates from the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire border.
Really nice lady highly recommended.
One neutral.
Before this she was called Marie and worked from a parlour at junction 24 of the M1. Never knew of a neutral or negative there either.
I always recommend for folks visiting the area   :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 05:57:03 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online Bendown

If you’re looking for good figures, Kylie Marie has to be up there.
A perfect 77-0-0 is pretty impressive!

She’s firmly on my list for when an opportunity presents itself.

Offline Trotter671

If you’re looking for good figures, Kylie Marie has to be up there.
A perfect 77-0-0 is pretty impressive!

She’s firmly on my list for when an opportunity presents itself.

+1 - not seen Kylie for ages but you can't go wrong with this lass - FAF and a whole lot of fun :angelgirl:

Offline simon07

Chardonnay used to be a treat a while ago when I was able to get to Birmingham