Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: A visit to Coventry.  (Read 1029 times)

Offline rocket88

Greetings to the West Midlands punters! I am seeking some advice from those who know the massage and HE scene in Coventry.Next month I will be in the city for a few days,and will be staying in the centre,apparently near Pool Meadow. I have done some homework and Li has been well reviewed. My question is,if I was able to book her is her place walkable from the city centre of would it be better to get a taxi. I will post a review if I see her. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Any recommendations for a decent pint? 😁

Offline Battlebus

Rainbow nature is the best place for massages, go for Sophie or Coco it's on holyhead road, about 5 mins drive from pool meadow.

Offline shed

Rainbow nature is the best place for massages, go for Sophie or Coco it's on holyhead road, about 5 mins drive from pool meadow.

Coco is away in china apparently for a few weeks.

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the recommendation,Battle Bus.

Offline Retep64

Li is too much of a walk for me. Taxi is best and in my opinion worth it.

Offline ScouserRod

There are a lot of Thai girls who work out of the apartments opposite Pool Meadow so if you can source one not far to travel !!

Online mr.bluesky

Greetings to the West Midlands punters! I am seeking some advice from those who know the massage and HE scene in Coventry.Next month I will be in the city for a few days,and will be staying in the centre,apparently near Pool Meadow. I have done some homework and Li has been well reviewed. My question is,if I was able to book her is her place walkable from the city centre of would it be better to get a taxi. I will post a review if I see her. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Any recommendations for a decent pint? 😁

Li is quite a walk from the city centre.  You'll be in need of a massage if you try and walk it. Even Rainbow Nature on Hollyhead road is quite a walk although there will be more on offer there ( no sex though). I think there are a couple of Thais who operate from the flats close to pool meadow bus station in the city centre. To be honest Coventry is a bit of a desert for punting. Li will offer you the best value for money service in Coventry.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 11:32:46 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Battlebus

Offline garfield

Jans worth a visit and only 10-15 minutes walk from pool meadow

External Link/Members Only

If you go make sure its jan and not the old woman that worked there

Offline fredhiggins

Lots of decent pubs - try The Old Windmill on Spon St.

Offline rocket88

Thanks you all for your suggestions,they have been very helpful. Whatever I choose to do I'll make sure I do a review.