Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh Hot Lips and Slutty Mature Whore3 Duo Denham  (Read 1796 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4947849) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4992921) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
Having seen both of these ladies individually at Angie's place thought I would return for a 3some my first in around 7 years
Finally found someone on my doorstep where I can walk to the venue.
Met at the door by Angie and straight into the front room for a snog with Ashleigh I asked for the shower  and used the facilities.
Back into the front room for a brief chat and mutual feel/grope with both ladies and myself had my cock ready for action .
Off to the bedroom and Ashley to my left for a quick snog  then as Angie joined us Ashley slid down the bed to give me some glorious head whilst Angie snogged my face off had me very quickly filling Ashley's mouth. Quick clean up and Ashley now takes position snogging me while Angie decides it's time to suck my cock has me back ready for action and she declares she wants me to fuck her on with the condom and she climbs aboard in cowgirl whilst Ashley sucks on my nipples as Angie grinds herself backwards and forwards using my cock to get herself off which brings her to climax reasonably quickly and I follow suit myself fairly quickly.
Now after 2 rounds so quickly my cock needs a little break so I suggest I give Ashley some RO while Angie nips out to get rid of the condom and get me a water. I go to town on Ashley and her lovely clean pussy she guides me where to hit for her and encourages me and this ends with a little shiver and a thank you. By now Angie is back and it would be rude to not lick her pussy and I dive in and Angie is a lady who doesn't take long to cum herself .
Time for a drink of water and a snog and cuddle from both ladies whilst Angie is stroking my cock  Ashley is pleased to see him getting ready again so goes down to suck him once again on with the condom and Ashley climbs on top and grinds herself using me as a dildo basically to get herself off and when she cums I am very much just behind her now this climax had my head spinning it was that large for me.
Yet again Angie heads off to get rid of the condom and with just me and Ashley in the bed I snog her and make my way down her gorgeous body and go to town on her pussy again yet again helping her to get her to enjoy herself to climax. Angie is back and Ashley starts to suck on her tits whilst I go down on Angie and she is soon shivering and shaking .
Back up the bed and snog Ashley then Angie before Angie sucks my cock and Ashley plays with my balls then they switch positions and I cum in Ashley's mouth for the 4th and final time I know I am done.
Quick chat and cuddle and on my way home
Probably as good a £320 as I've spent in a long long time. They work great together and make sure you are the centre of their attention

Offline oneeyesnake

No interaction between the girls I guess??

Offline Denhamhoop

Yes there is quite a bit and would imagine you could have a full on lesbian show if you wanted but that's not my thing I want my cock and mouth to be fully engaged for the length of the booking. They are both bisexual so I would guess Angie would suck your cock whilst Ashleigh licks her out and vice versa it's more I love snogging whilst being sucked off you cannot do this other than in a 3some/moresome

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for your review  :drinks:

Can you give a description of the girls please. I like the look of Ashleigh , thinks she's more my type but hard to tell from older pictures.

Thanks

Offline Denhamhoop

Thanks for your review  :drinks:

Can you give a description of the girls please. I like the look of Ashleigh , thinks she's more my type but hard to tell from older pictures.

Thanks
Ashleigh is a Size 8 Gym toned bunny with bolt ons the picture of her side on is the most accurate and would say early 40s brunette with freckles and was very tanned(Just been on holiday apparently) Lovely ass to play with and Angie is mid 50s Blonde with very large boobs about a size 14 at a guess think the picture of a Night Out in her gallery is the most reflective of how she looks.  There is a nice contrast between their looks and personalities would guess that Angie is the bit kinkier  of the two which contrasts with her look and voice.

Offline Harry Monk

Ashleigh is a Size 8 Gym toned bunny with bolt ons the picture of her side on is the most accurate and would say early 40s brunette with freckles and was very tanned(Just been on holiday apparently) Lovely ass to play with and Angie is mid 50s Blonde with very large boobs about a size 14 at a guess think the picture of a Night Out in her gallery is the most reflective of how she looks.  There is a nice contrast between their looks and personalities would guess that Angie is the bit kinkier  of the two which contrasts with her look and voice.

Top man  :hi:

Thats seals it, Ashleigh will be getting it

Offline oneeyesnake

Yes there is quite a bit and would imagine you could have a full on lesbian show if you wanted but that's not my thing I want my cock and mouth to be fully engaged for the length of the booking. They are both bisexual so I would guess Angie would suck your cock whilst Ashleigh licks her out and vice versa it's more I love snogging whilst being sucked off you cannot do this other than in a 3some/moresome

Thanks for the info, that makes it more interesting.  Love kissing as well but I love RO better and would love to be in a  oral trio. That's got my juices going..

Offline Denhamhoop

Thanks for the info, that makes it more interesting.  Love kissing as well but I love RO better and would love to be in a  oral trio. That's got my juices going..
Go for it I'd be amazed if you didn't enjoy it life is too short