Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Girl- Edinburgh  (Read 3029 times)

9 review(s) for Barbie Girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Barbie Girl- Edinburgh.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

6 or 7 weeks ago in Edinburgh

Comms were straight forward, £100 for 30 minutes, £150 for 1 hour, £20 for French, £40 for OWO, £50 for licking, £100 for anal, £100 for CIM, quite expensive extras this one. Also sent me link to her socials including Twitter which has some adult content. Booked an hour with OWO, so paid £190.

Flat in Edinburgh city centre, few minutes walk from Picardy place tram stop, luxury Airbnb which was shared with another WG

Girl the one in the photos, good looking Latin chick, cracking body, smooth skin and smells nice, this chick knows how look after herself. age I would say 30 rather advertised 25.

cash handed, she went to stash it. she's back to the room, played some tunes and then on with some foreplay, then on with deep French kissing ( didn't pay for it) then shes on her knees to suck me, hard in no time. asked me to eat her pussy (didn't pay for this one either). on with the condom, railed her up and down. finished in the bag.

A break then another round which started with full on French kissing and sloppy wet oral, in no time she was begging me to stick my cock inside her. put the condom and on with another round of unstoppable sex, no position was spared, finished on her boobs. cleaned up and before leaving handed her another £30 I had on me, just a small tip for being a star.

worth-while your time this one.

Good looking chick, willing to please and takes cock like a champ.

I can see that's she in Glasgow now and I would potentially give her another visit while shes around.

Verdict: STRONG POSITIVE

Offline S.X. MacHine

Glad you had a good time.
As a general point, I find the habit of charging most worthwhile activities as ‘extras’, an irritant; indeed, a deal breaker. I avoid Brazilians for this reason. I did have a satisfactory meeting with one in Dundee, Carol Aruna, who didn’t charge any extras.

Offline David1970

As a general point, I find the habit of charging most worthwhile activities as ‘extras’, an irritant; indeed, a deal breaker. I avoid Brazilians for this reason. I did have a satisfactory meeting with one in Dundee, Carol Aruna, who didn’t charge any extras.

Got to agree with you you about Brazilians, I avoid them also.

Offline Charlie Richdson

I do agree with what you said, I always try to go for the one who's don't charge extra, but now the options are very limited.
In this case she's one of those who deserve the those tiny extras.

Offline charliepie

She must have been mind-blowing to warrant the extra tip!

Offline Charlie Richdson

She must have been mind-blowing to warrant the extra tip!

She didn't ask for £70 for kissing and licking, so thought a £30 tip is deserved for being star

Offline charliepie

You must be a bit of a stud-muffin for her to give up the goods so willingly, lol. Her extras are pretty expensive though you're right.

Offline Charlie Richdson

You must be a bit of a stud-muffin for her to give up the goods so willingly, lol. Her extras are pretty expensive though you're right.

very much lol

I think its due to pure luck or she was in good mood