Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Exclusive Girlfriends Woking  (Read 684 times)

Offline Huawei

Trying to catch up with some reviews - for the past couple of years, I've seen the same girls and I've reviewed them a long time ago, so didn't have much to add. I'm starting to try some others, so hopefully will be able to add a couple more (subject to being able to sit at a keyboard in peace  :rolleyes:)

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins, plus £20 for CIM. This agency is pricey, but I find generally the quality is good. This is a bit of a summary of my last couple of visits, the last being a couple of weeks ago.

Location: Flat in block near Victoria Road car park (2 minutes’ walk). Door to flat is right next to lift, so no wandering around required.

Preamble:
I have met Lucy many times over the past few years, and a few of the other girls. Some are good, some average. Lucy is my benchmark, and I go with her recommendation on other girls these days.

Comms: With a remotely located maid, covering Woking and Guildford. Usually prompt, unless they’re busy, in which case they will usually text a discreet ‘missed your call’ message. I often just book by text. I usually try to book a couple of days in advance, in order to get the time I want. I have booked on the day, but available times are often limited. The website is updated with daily availability at the start of each week, and seems to be accurate.

The girl: There are a few pictures on the website, Lucy has several going back a few years. Some of the other girls’ photos are a bit old, and can be slightly misleading.
Lucy is listed as 36 on the website, I would guess she’s mid 40’s, but that suits me, and she’s in good shape. Her boobs are enhanced, but not overdone, and feel pretty good. She’s fully shaved.

Service: Had a quick wash up while she got me a cold drink (I’d showered before leaving). Undressed each other, and onto the bed. Plenty of OWO, fairly deep, DFK and onto covered penetration. In mish and CG initially, then asked her to go on the edge of the bed – intending to stand at the edge and fuck in mish, but she moved into doggie. This isn’t one of my favourite positions, but I decided I should give it a try as I don’t often. Then back to mish, and then OWO. Heading towards the finish, I stood and asked her to finish with OWO/CIM, and asked if she was up for swallowing. She confirmed she was, and took it all without flinching, didn’t see any evidence, I think it went straight down.

Summary: All services available offered and willingly delivered. Pleasantly chatty and friendly.

Would I visit again? Yes.