Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Candy - Falkirk  (Read 782 times)

10 review(s) for Sexy Candy (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Sexy Candy - Falkirk

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Time waster

Couple of weeks ago

was browsing adult work, fancied some Thai meet, looked around, nothing interesting in Edinburgh, came across her profile that appeared in Falkirk at the time, checked her on her, quite few positives, had the push to drive through to Falkirk, never been before, other than to visit the wheel. 

Fired her a text, responses were slow but nothing off putting, managed to get an evening slot, was quoted £70 for 15 minutes, £80 for 30 minutes, £130 for 1 hour, £20 for OWO, £20 for French kissing. Booked a 30 minutes slot. quite few extras and quite long drive from Edinburgh, but did really fancy her look as she looked very hot in the photos and her body reminded me of OliviaTH who I shagged before and no longer available.

Jumped in the motor and drove to the address which is in Falkirk centre, not far from Grahamston Station. got there and fired a text letting her know, was asked to wait, 10 minutes later I was asked how long I wanted, in mind fuck this I knew what was going to happen, sent her a text saying that we agreed on time and duration beforehand, 10 minutes later, sent her a text to remind that I am still waiting, 10/15 minutes later got a text saying  she's busy and she can't see me. 

Telephonist messed up this time, and maybe wanted to slide in an 1 hour booking instead of 30 minutes or double booked punters and I was the unlucky one who got turned away.

Due to the location a second attempt wasn't worthy.

Verdict: NOT GOOD

Online Massagetugga

Must’ve been seriously infuriating after trekking to all the way to Falkirk

Offline Charlie Richdson

Must’ve been seriously infuriating after trekking to all the way to Falkirk

aye, it was a sore one, almost 2 hours of driving for nothing.