Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Didi - Manchester  (Read 1371 times)

30 review(s) for Sexy Didi Thai (25 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Willcoach23

My very first ever punt and review so go easy!

This happened end of February 2024.

Cost - £80 for 30 mins, includes light kissing, owo.

Eventually after a bit of research, and whilst travelling had a few in my hot list to visit.  Fired off a few texts and Didi responded quickly with the usual menu of extras, confirmed and was with her in 30 minutes.

Venue - apartments near Manchester Piccadilly station.  Once I arrived code texted for main door, once in floor and room number texted.

Usual hiding behind the door.  Greeted in a skimpy nightie with a nice kiss.

Coat off, paperwork sorted and more kissing.  She helped me drop my trousers and gave me a standing cuddle, my hands a little cold, gave her a bit of a shock.  They soon got warmed up.

Next she dropped to her knees and started to work owo on my now erect penis.  Next to the bed, where she continued oral, a greet feeling and I was getting close to blowing and definately peaking too soon. 

Didi then laid on External Link/Members Onlythe bed and I went to work on her pussy, great tasting and really fresh smelling.  Was there for a good few minutes then we moved into 69. 

Didi then got the condom ready.  For me straight into missionary, but this did not last long as I definitely had gone to far with the oral and with an extremely tight pussy it was not long before I filled the bag.  What a dissapointing performance. 

Anyway I massively enjoyed my first punt and have managed to learn from this.

Conclusion - 100% recommend Didi, I know she travels, but if she pops up in a town near you, don’t hesitate to pay her a visit.

External Link/Members Only

Online Battlebus

Welcome! Fair play on your first one, I'm also a newbie. I'm 4 in and it gets more fun as you go but this looks like a great start!

Good luck on your future endeavours, it's annoying when you blow your load early haha, that's what it's all about tho.

Offline Willcoach23

My very first ever punt and review so go easy!

This happened end of February 2024.

Cost - £80 for 30 mins, includes light kissing, owo.

Eventually after a bit of research on AW and UKP had a few in my hot list to visit.  Fired off a few texts and Didi responded quickly with the usual menu of extras, confirmed and was with her in 30 minutes.

Venue - apartments near Manchester Piccadilly station.  Once I arrived code texted for main door, once in floor and room number texted.

The Girl - lovely petite lady, much better than her pictures on AW, firm small tits and tight slim body - just gorgeous!

The Meet - usual hiding behind the door.  Greeted in a skimpy nightie with a nice kiss.
Coat off, paperwork sorted and more kissing.  She helped me drop my trousers and gave me a standing cuddle, my hands a little cold, gave her a bit of a shock.  They soon got warmed up.

Next she dropped to her knees and started to work owo on my now erect penis.  Next to the bed, where she continued oral, a greet feeling and I was getting close to blowing and definitely peaking too soon. 

Didi then laid on the bed and I went to work on her pussy, great tasting and really fresh smelling.  Was there for a good few minutes then we moved into 69.  I then spent some time exploring her wonderful sexy body and sucking her tits. 

Didi then got the condom ready.  For me straight into missionary, but this did not last long as I definitely had gone to far with the oral and with an extremely tight pussy it was not long before I filled the bag.  What a dissapointing performance. 

Anyway I massively enjoyed my first punt and have managed to learn from this.

Conclusion - 100% recommend Didi, I know she travels, but if she pops up in a town near you, don’t hesitate to pay her a visit.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 06:35:05 pm by Willcoach23 »

Offline Fac51

Well done OP - good first review pal  :thumbsup:

Offline Willcoach23

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 03:35:06 pm by Willcoach23 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just a warning to the OP, this girl is one of my best ever punts so you appear to have started with the cream of the cream and I hope the punts that follow don't appear too disappointing by comparison  :D