Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia best party Gloucester  (Read 1047 times)

1 review(s) for SONIA BEST PARTY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for Mirra.hot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Happy2000

Booked a 15minutes last minutes £50 +owo £20
Arrived at location near town.
Parking was shit.
The girl was hot but had kept her clothes on
Was she wiped me down and did owo for 20seconds and started jerking me off.
And couldn’t get off as phone kept ringing and we then said your times up. So I just left disappointed.

Don’t do it.. lesson learnt no roms with no reviews for this season  :(

Online Markc

Booked a 15minutes last minutes £50 +owo £20
Arrived at location near town.
Parking was shit.
The girl was hot but had kept her clothes on
Was she wiped me down and did owo for 20seconds and started jerking me off.
And couldn’t get off as phone kept ringing and we then said your times up. So I just left disappointed.

Don’t do it.. lesson learnt no roms with no reviews for this season  :(

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. £70 seems expensive for 15 minutes. Did you get her details from AW or Vivastreet?

If it’s the flat by the park in a side street where you have to go around the back of the building to gain entry l give that place a miss as l have 2 bad experiences there. Both times the girls didn’t match their profile pictures and just wanted to get it over as quick as they can.

Offline scutty brown

probably B&S as this advert reckons she's in Norway

External Link/Members Only

reported to AW as fake

Offline JimmySW

Phone number also used on: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and multiple other profiles, mostly defunct.

Offline Cheltclient

Some people might suggest it’s ignorant to not book Roms but this review feels like every experience I had with one, before I vowed to never book one again.

Shame as some of their profiles, the girls look FAF. But a redline for me, don’t want to waste my money

Online ZigZac

I've seen her last sunday in Gloucester city center , she was with  her touring friend. Looked very attractive.

Offline Happy2000

Sorry forgot to tag

Was not great. Also I tend to find booking on Fridays tend to be shit.
Got desperate  :dash