Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissMyaRose - Birmingham (tour) Absolute GFE.  (Read 1178 times)

2 review(s) for MissMyaRose (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Battlebus

Went to see this Lovley lady recently

Links External Link/Members Only
Or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £160 price inclusive of everything on her likes list no extras hidden.

Location, nice hotel on broad street Birmingham
Parking loads but all paid for, few quid on side street via Ring go.

Comms - cannot fault very fast and precise from booking to arriving.

Hotel easy walk to lifts very busy lobby so not obvious.

Mya herself, absolutely stunning mixed race girl,  tall slim size 8/10 (think stripper body). Her boobs are great, not massive a good handful not super perky but also not saggy with a pierced nipple and tongue. Dressed in some cute black bustier lingerie. Smelling great big smile and good chat straight off the bat.
Money given while I took my shoes off and got comfy on the bed, bit of a get to know chat.

Mya inciated kissing which was great full on without being too much, this did intensify during the session. Which for mean gives a great impression that not only I but she was enjoying the session.

More fondling and kissing and clothes being removed randomly led me to Mya's wonderful vagina. Clean and tidy, smelling and tasting like strawberries, my aim of making her cum didn't quite happen then but managed it later on. She seemed to like it's was good holding me in place at points to keep going.

After a good time of that it was my turn, owo me straddling her chest while she enthusiastically sucked away, deep eye contact throughout. Some gagging and a good bit of depth. Few giggles with the amount of drool.

On to the sex (protected) opted for cow girl, first and those boobs bouncing away where fantastic, great gusto, she is very tight and combined with my big dick (her words) it was tricky to get a good momentum. I flipped us both over into mish, managed to stay inside too lol, we added a bit of lube and this helped.
The highlight was very close and slow missionary and where I feel Mya enjoyed holding me close and deep, it was quite erotic and she came for a good time. Literally holding me in place with her legs wrapped around me. Kissing was also all throughout this.
Finally into doggy, as Maya had cum things weren't quite as tight which allowed a good go at doggy. Bum in the air allowing full access after some time I climaxed and it was very intense inside. No rush to pull out either which was nice.
With about 10 mins left we chatted about random things, life etc which was lovley.

No shower offered but I'm sure that would've been OK if I had asked.

Said my goodbyes and left pretty much bang on the hour, but it wasn't rushed or anything.

All in all a proper GFE with a stunning girl with a great enthusiastic manner.

She's off to Manchester next and did promise to come back to Birmingham and I'll 100% be returning, probably for a longer session.

Hope she gets treated well as she's a top girl.

Cheers BB